BY MANE N TAIL

Used by both people and horses, this exclusive, thick, rich formula with a unique action helps to maintain and achieve a longer, healthier-looking mane, tail or hair. Can be used as a LEAVE-IN or RINSE OUT based on hair type and desired look. Results can be seen after one application. Works 5 WaysConditions and fortifies hair and skin for a renewed, lustrous, healthy look. Helps prevent hair breakage and split ends. Natural oils nourish and condition scalp to help protect against unsightly flaking and scaling. Essential moisturizing corrects the drying effect cause by sun, wind and use of bleach and peroxide lighteners. Keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable for grooming and braiding. see more...

• My hair isn't texturizing, but if I did use this, will it activat...1 Answers
  • What is this shampoo like? I have long blonde hair, is it really ...1 Answers
  • What is this shampoo like? I have long blonde hair, is it really ...2 Answers
🌺Samantha🌺 J.
Chicago
This bottle is a little pricey but it lasts a long time. It supposedly makes your hair grow faster and leaves it feeling thicker. I naturally have thick, fast-growing hair so I can’t really tell. I think it so good for dry or oily scalp. I am satisfied.
Makenzie D.
Bloomington
I have used this product in the long run, and it is a great product that you can find at a lot of stores, for a good price. It comes in a big quantity too, so you don’t have to buy it too often. It is a great conditioner for a variety of hair types.
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
This conditioner (along with it's shampoo companion) is absolutely amazing! I have thick oily hair and it doesn't dry it out too bad or weigh it down. I was in the hospital for about a month, taking meds and getting no real nutrients, so my hair became weak and thin...but this duo has saved it! It's getting back to its healthy self.

Highly recommended! You can use it in your hair, and then was your pet's hair too!
Jeneé C.
Montgomery
I've been using this for years. It's been ok. It does help for dry scalp. It moisturizes very well. And omg😍it smells good. It's pretty stronger than the norm conditioner. Im very satisfied never disappointed ☺
Emily O.
thorp
I was first interested in this product because it is supposed to make your hair grow faster and stronger. When I washed with the shampoo and conditioner my hair didn't have the shine and softness it usually does with my old product, but it is affordable and possibly makes you hair grow better.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I used this a few times in high school mostly to make my hair grow because that's what I thought it was for lol. But i couldn't really tell a difference to what I was using compared to any other shampoo conditioner set. It all felt the same to me, nothing special
Jennifer L.
Brookport, IL
I'm hooked on main and tail! I have long thick hair and it does great for smooth hair with no tangles. My hair is always very smooth after every use. I am always very satisfied after I use it. I recommend it to anyone how has thick long hair.
Sarah M.
This product along with the shampoo is supposed to make hair stronger and longer! Well guess what? IT REALLY DOES. My hair has been at a stand still with growth for years (no I'm not kidding) and I started using the shampoo and conditioner from mane and tail and starting massaging scalp with it and it works so amazingly! The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the conditioner doesn't make my hair as soft as other conditioners. But that's nothing I can't work with ;) I just add another conditioner with this one and it works like a charm! Highly recommended product!
Influenster M.
There's so much good about this product. I buy the 32 oz. bottles for approximately $10, which is a steal. I use this conditioner after using the accompanying shampoo. There really isn't a manufactured scent associated with this conditioner (or the shampoo), but it does smell - it's neither good nor bad; sort of like an unscented lotion. The "scent" doesn't carry over into the day or interfere with any fragrance/body lotions. My hair is softer, shinier, and thicker since using this line than it's ever been with any other conditioner - it never weighs my hair down or prevents it from holding styles. Originally formulated for horses, it's cruelty free and safe and effective for humans.
shay M.
I cut my hair into an a-line bob years ago and in a desperate Attempt to grow my hair as quickly as possible, dived right in. Unfortunately, the rave reviews proved to be a disappointment for me. The product made my hair dry and stringy. I have coarse, wavy Asian hair with slight color damage (highlights). The conditioner didn't condition, and left me leaving the shower with some odd feeling residue and dryness. The fragrance as you can expect smells like animal shampoo. It's bearable but no thanks!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
I've heard this product creates oily hair.... Is this true? What's been your experience with the shampoo conditioner combo?
Ashley V.
toronto, Ontario
What is this shampoo like? I have long blonde hair, is it really heavy?
Katelyn H.
Did anyone notice any hair growth while using this product?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I heard a lot of good things about this product but what does it actually do to your hair?
Leah P.
Who still uses this product and what are your opinions?