BY MANE N TAIL

Used by both people and horses, this exclusive, thick, rich formula with a unique action helps to maintain and achieve a longer, healthier-looking mane, tail or hair. Can be used as a LEAVE-IN or RINSE OUT based on hair type and desired look. Results can be seen after one application. Works 5 WaysConditions and fortifies hair and skin for a renewed, lustrous, healthy look. Helps prevent hair breakage and split ends. Natural oils nourish and condition scalp to help protect against unsightly flaking and scaling. Essential moisturizing corrects the drying effect cause by sun, wind and use of bleach and peroxide lighteners. Keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable for grooming and braiding. see more...

• My hair isn't texturizing, but if I did use this, will it activat...1 Answers
  • What is this shampoo like? I have long blonde hair, is it really ...1 Answers
  • What is this shampoo like? I have long blonde hair, is it really ...2 Answers
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard such great things but when I used this I felt like it was very average.
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner (along with it's shampoo companion) is absolutely amazing! I have thick oily hair and it doesn't dry it out too bad or weigh it down. I was in the hospital for about a month, taking meds and getting no real nutrients, so my hair became weak and thin...but this duo has saved it! It's getting back to its healthy self.

Highly recommended! You can use it in your hair, and then was your pet's hair too!
Emily O.
thorp
I was first interested in this product because it is supposed to make your hair grow faster and stronger. When I washed with the shampoo and conditioner my hair didn't have the shine and softness it usually does with my old product, but it is affordable and possibly makes you hair grow better.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a few times in high school mostly to make my hair grow because that's what I thought it was for lol. But i couldn't really tell a difference to what I was using compared to any other shampoo conditioner set. It all felt the same to me, nothing special
Jennifer L.
Brookport, IL
I'm hooked on main and tail! I have long thick hair and it does great for smooth hair with no tangles. My hair is always very smooth after every use. I am always very satisfied after I use it. I recommend it to anyone how has thick long hair.
Sarah M.
This product along with the shampoo is supposed to make hair stronger and longer! Well guess what? IT REALLY DOES. My hair has been at a stand still with growth for years (no I'm not kidding) and I started using the shampoo and conditioner from mane and tail and starting massaging scalp with it and it works so amazingly! The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the conditioner doesn't make my hair as soft as other conditioners. But that's nothing I can't work with ;) I just add another conditioner with this one and it works like a charm! Highly recommended product!
Influenster M.
There's so much good about this product. I buy the 32 oz. bottles for approximately $10, which is a steal. I use this conditioner after using the accompanying shampoo. There really isn't a manufactured scent associated with this conditioner (or the shampoo), but it does smell - it's neither good nor bad; sort of like an unscented lotion. The "scent" doesn't carry over into the day or interfere with any fragrance/body lotions. My hair is softer, shinier, and thicker since using this line than it's ever been with any other conditioner - it never weighs my hair down or prevents it from holding styles. Originally formulated for horses, it's cruelty free and safe and effective for humans.
shay M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cut my hair into an a-line bob years ago and in a desperate Attempt to grow my hair as quickly as possible, dived right in. Unfortunately, the rave reviews proved to be a disappointment for me. The product made my hair dry and stringy. I have coarse, wavy Asian hair with slight color damage (highlights). The conditioner didn't condition, and left me leaving the shower with some odd feeling residue and dryness. The fragrance as you can expect smells like animal shampoo. It's bearable but no thanks!
yevett s.
Fraser, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I use it along with the shampoo. Not only do I use it for myself but also my saddle bred Chief. Leaves all hair smelling amazing. I feel comfortable using it on all types of animals with a but coarse type hair.
As for my I try to wash my hair every 2-3 days and if my hair does begin to feel greasey it does not appear that way at all. Leaves your hair feeling thick and definitely improved the length. throughout the summer I can get away withe only using the shampoo. Love
Emily P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I used this product for a while since my hair grows very very slowly. I did not seem to see a lot of results in hair growth or thickening and I also did not care very much for the smell. I used up both bottles and still didn't see results. I would rather use other brands on the future.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard this product creates oily hair.... Is this true? What's been your experience with the shampoo conditioner combo?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard a lot of good things about this product but what does it actually do to your hair?
Ashley V.
toronto, Ontario
What is this shampoo like? I have long blonde hair, is it really heavy?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone notice any hair growth while using this product?
Leah P.
Who still uses this product and what are your opinions?