BY MANE N TAIL

Used by both people and horses, this exclusive, thick, rich formula with a unique action helps to maintain and achieve a longer, healthier-looking mane, tail or hair. Can be used as a LEAVE-IN or RINSE OUT based on hair type and desired look. Results can be seen after one application. Works 5 WaysConditions and fortifies hair and skin for a renewed, lustrous, healthy look. Helps prevent hair breakage and split ends. Natural oils nourish and condition scalp to help protect against unsightly flaking and scaling. Essential moisturizing corrects the drying effect cause by sun, wind and use of bleach and peroxide lighteners. Keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable for grooming and braiding. see more...

• My hair isn't texturizing, but if I did use this, will it activat...1 Answers
  • What is this shampoo like? I have long blonde hair, is it really ...1 Answers
  • What is this shampoo like? I have long blonde hair, is it really ...2 Answers
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner (along with it's shampoo companion) is absolutely amazing! I have thick oily hair and it doesn't dry it out too bad or weigh it down. I was in the hospital for about a month, taking meds and getting no real nutrients, so my hair became weak and thin...but this duo has saved it! It's getting back to its healthy self.

Highly recommended! You can use it in your hair, and then was your pet's hair too!
Jeneé C.
Montgomery
I've been using this for years. It's been ok. It does help for dry scalp. It moisturizes very well. And omg😍it smells good. It's pretty stronger than the norm conditioner. Im very satisfied never disappointed ☺
Emily O.
thorp
I was first interested in this product because it is supposed to make your hair grow faster and stronger. When I washed with the shampoo and conditioner my hair didn't have the shine and softness it usually does with my old product, but it is affordable and possibly makes you hair grow better.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a few times in high school mostly to make my hair grow because that's what I thought it was for lol. But i couldn't really tell a difference to what I was using compared to any other shampoo conditioner set. It all felt the same to me, nothing special
Jennifer L.
Brookport, IL
I'm hooked on main and tail! I have long thick hair and it does great for smooth hair with no tangles. My hair is always very smooth after every use. I am always very satisfied after I use it. I recommend it to anyone how has thick long hair.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for a few years and my hair grew so much. I cut my hair a little over a year ago and I am very impressed with the results
Leah P.
My mom used to use this on me as a kid to make my hair softer and grow faster.. it always seemed to work!
Rilee W.
I love this conditioner! It has helped my hair to grow longer, thicker and healthier! It also makes my hair feel very soft.
Influenster M.
There's so much good about this product. I buy the 32 oz. bottles for approximately $10, which is a steal. I use this conditioner after using the accompanying shampoo. There really isn't a manufactured scent associated with this conditioner (or the shampoo), but it does smell - it's neither good nor bad; sort of like an unscented lotion. The "scent" doesn't carry over into the day or interfere with any fragrance/body lotions. My hair is softer, shinier, and thicker since using this line than it's ever been with any other conditioner - it never weighs my hair down or prevents it from holding styles. Originally formulated for horses, it's cruelty free and safe and effective for humans.
Emily J.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I heard this was a good way to get your hair to grow in long and thick but I used the entire bottle and didn't feel like it did anything crazy. It doesn't have much of a scent so its a good shampoo/conditioner for those with allergies.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard this product creates oily hair.... Is this true? What's been your experience with the shampoo conditioner combo?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard a lot of good things about this product but what does it actually do to your hair?
Ashley V.
toronto, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this shampoo like? I have long blonde hair, is it really heavy?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone notice any hair growth while using this product?
Leah P.
Who still uses this product and what are your opinions?