Mane 'n Tail® Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner 1 gal. Jug

by Mane 'n Tail

For thicker, healthier-looking hair.

How long did it take for you to notice this product working for you?
Does this really work? I get split ends easily.
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail® Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner 1 gal. Jug!
Product Highlights
“It works wonders on my hair sometimes I even put a little in my sons hair ;) a-maz-zing products!” in 2 reviews
“I have natural hair and I always use it.” in 1 review
“It has helped make my hair grow so much longer and helps keep my hair soft and moisturized.” in 1 review
“I use shampoo, conditioner, and spray to repair split ends.” in 1 review
Fife, WA
I used this product a few times because my sister loved it so much but it just didn't work on my hair. It made my hair really dry, extremely texturized and made my hair get greasy super fast to the point where I had to wash my hair every day and I can normally got 3-4 days. I wouldn't buy this product again but do think that if you have a dry scalp or just want to add texture to your hair then this might work for you. It also did not speed up my hair growth
I just love this stuff so much. Not only is it great on my horses, but I've used it for my own hair multiple times. It makes the hair super strong which is obviously what I want for my horses hair as well as myself.
I know a lot of people like this product. Personally it did not work very well for me. I have fine, thin hair. The shampoo and conditioner weighed it down a lot. While it did make my hair feel thicker, it also felt coarse and rough. I don't recommend if you want volumized hair, I believe they have a special mane & tail for that though. I used it for a month before I completely gave up on it. My hair got really dry, which is the opposite of where I originally started with an oily scalp. I was itchy and got flakes all over my black shirts, not very attractive. While this particular shampoo and conditioner don't work well with me, I might try the other specialized shampoos and conditioners since a a lot of people continuously rave about them. I gave it 2 stars since it really did make my hair feel thicker which meant a lot considering my hair is very thin.
austin, TX
This didn't do anything for my hair... didn't add moisture or anything. It just made t feel very weighed down and heavy and I hated if. I wouldn't recommend and wouldn't buy ever again. I was very disappointed in the product
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love this product. I have very coarse, dry, curly hair and this stuff works wonders. After a few washes I could definitely tell the difference. My hair was much softer and not as dry. After a few months of using the product I could also tell that my hair seemed to be growing much faster. I would definitely recommend this product!
Inglewood, CA
To begin, don't waste your money on this. it doesn't work, it doesn't smell bad and won't have your hair smelling nice let say pantene, herbal essence kind of way! you get me? I have thick wavy hair, this did nothing for me. I stick to pantene or some other nice stuff I am a happy camper now. thumbs down for this product "(
Arlington , TX
I bought this product because I heard amazing reviews on this and that it made hair grow fast and long. I was very disappointed when I tried it out because it made my hair very greasy and oily :( I would maybe recommend this product if you have EXTREMELY dry hair. Not for regular/oily hair though.
bay city
Mane 'N Tail conditioner is great for all types of hair. If you're like me and don't want harsh chemicals... this is a must try! It leaves your hair soft and manageable all day. It also doesn't have a overpowering scent. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants great manageable hair.
Mane 'n Tail® Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner 1 gal. Jug uploaded by Charlene S.
I always wanted long, shiny hair that is thick and full of body. this product together with the shampoo works wonders..my hair grows faster and more healthy..I really recommend using both products to achieve great results..if
I have been told by many people that this product has helped their hair grow faster and healthier than regular products. I myself have not had this experience. It left my hair feeling dry and frizzy. Also I tend to buy a lot of my shampoos based on the smell as well as the perk it's going to do for my hair. Mane n' Tail does not have a pleasant smell. It's made for horses and you can tell.