Mane 'n Tail® Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner 1 gal. Jug uploaded by Roxanne J.Mane 'n Tail® Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner 1 gal. Jug uploaded by Charlene C.Mane 'n Tail® Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner 1 gal. Jug uploaded by Susanne B.

BY MANE N TAIL

For thicker, healthier-looking hair. see more...

• Does this really work? I get split ends easily.2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It works wonders on my hair sometimes I even put a little in my sons hair ;) a-maz-zing products!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have natural hair and I always use it." in 1 review
  • "It has helped make my hair grow so much longer and helps keep my hair soft and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "I use shampoo, conditioner, and spray to repair split ends." in 1 review
Kuukua W.
I love this conditioner, when I used to use it, it'd be great for conditioning.
Pita L.
I know a lot of people like this product. Personally it did not work very well for me. I have fine, thin hair. The shampoo and conditioner weighed it down a lot. While it did make my hair feel thicker, it also felt coarse and rough. I don't recommend if you want volumized hair, I believe they have a special mane & tail for that though. I used it for a month before I completely gave up on it. My hair got really dry, which is the opposite of where I originally started with an oily scalp. I was itchy and got flakes all over my black shirts, not very attractive. While this particular shampoo and conditioner don't work well with me, I might try the other specialized shampoos and conditioners since a a lot of people continuously rave about them. I gave it 2 stars since it really did make my hair feel thicker which meant a lot considering my hair is very thin.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
This didn't do anything for my hair... didn't add moisture or anything. It just made t feel very weighed down and heavy and I hated if. I wouldn't recommend and wouldn't buy ever again. I was very disappointed in the product
Tori P.
I have been told by many people that this product has helped their hair grow faster and healthier than regular products. I myself have not had this experience. It left my hair feeling dry and frizzy. Also I tend to buy a lot of my shampoos based on the smell as well as the perk it's going to do for my hair. Mane n' Tail does not have a pleasant smell. It's made for horses and you can tell.
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love this product. I have very coarse, dry, curly hair and this stuff works wonders. After a few washes I could definitely tell the difference. My hair was much softer and not as dry. After a few months of using the product I could also tell that my hair seemed to be growing much faster. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
To begin, don't waste your money on this. it doesn't work, it doesn't smell bad and won't have your hair smelling nice let say pantene, herbal essence kind of way! you get me? I have thick wavy hair, this did nothing for me. I stick to pantene or some other nice stuff I am a happy camper now.
thumbs down for this product "(
Candice G.
Palmyra, NJ
I used this once along with the shampoo and while I hated how it made my hair feel while it was wet I loved how it felt when it was dry. weird I know, but it got better once my hair was dry. bottom line would I recommend this to a friend, probably not. I couldn't get past the way it felt while my hair was wet.
Anna L.
I do like this conditioner but my hair is very thick and wavy so it gets tangled a lot. after using this I still needed to use a leave in conditioner or use a detailed spray because it still was knotted up. I think it would be good for shirt to medium. As far as thinking my hair I felt that it did help.
Tori H.
Arlington, TX
I bought this product because I heard amazing reviews on this and that it made hair grow fast and long. I was very disappointed when I tried it out because it made my hair very greasy and oily :( I would maybe recommend this product if you have EXTREMELY dry hair. Not for regular/oily hair though.
Dominique T.
San Angelo, TX
Mane 'N Tail conditioner is great for all types of hair. If you're like me and don't want harsh chemicals... this is a must try! It leaves your hair soft and manageable all day. It also doesn't have a overpowering scent. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants great manageable hair.
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca
Does this really work? I get split ends easily.