Mane n Tail Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner

by Generic

Mane n Tail Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner 2 floz plastic bottle.

How long did it take for you to notice this product working for you?
Start your review of Mane n Tail Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner!
This was honestly memories like almost any black household with natural or permed hair use this. I'm not sure if it's safe for colored hair because I never colored my hair. The smell it's nice and it's affordable.
Brockton, MA
This product have save little girl's hair!! Her hair length is long down to her butt, but very fine so it tangles like crazy. I have to fight with her to brush underneath her hair everyday,and shes constantly hurting ans crying because its too tangle. The conditioner and leave in conditioner spray works amazingly to soften the hair. It really help making her hair more easier to brush through. Deft. will repurchase!
Gold Canyon, AZ
I have used this products and liked it but after couple uses I developed dundruff.. so i switches between head and shoulder dundruff shampoo and Maine and tail. This shampoo makes my hair feels thicker and stronger..
South Windsor, CT
Just started using this product and the shampoo about six months ago. My hair has grown incredibly fast and is very soft. I don't plan on ever switching.
Lafayette
Not bad I'm a product perfect trial size to fit in your purse that way when you need a good shampoo you have one at your dispense
Crossett, AR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I've used it since I was little and it really helps your hair grow faster, stronger, and thicker.
MADISON
Ok shampoo it Does seem to improve growth a bit i would proably not purchase again since using gliss products im spoiled
Used for awhile works well! Loved it at first I was like what hair shampoo lol but it works fine
I love this product, it made my hair beautiful and soft. It also improves the look of your hair, brightens and makes it look healthier. It's an affordable hair treatment and I am very happy with the product !!
He usado este producto y es muy recomendable y son de los mejores , consumir de estos productos es de lo mejor
Ask a question to the Influenster community...