Mane 'n Tail Maximum Herbal-Gro 5.5 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Melissa W.Mane 'n Tail Maximum Herbal-Gro 5.5 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Qurita W.

BY MANE 'N TAIL

Now you can discover the secret behind luxuriously silky, healthy hair. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alexis M.
Dover, DE
I like to use this product line when I am trying to grow my hair out fast. I am a fan. The only thing about this line is that sometimes there are other questionable ingredients that I don’t think are necessary. Besides that, I will continue to purchase this product.
Brianna R.
bossier city , LA
I started using this a year ago my hair has been dyed and damaged and also bleached which caused it to stop growing. Only thing I'm not a big fan of is how thick it is and it smells kind of weird. But other than that it's amazing for heeling hair and causing hair growth. With the little chunks of herbs in it makes a great exfoliater for people with dandruff.
Melissa W.
Malden, MA
This stuff definitely helps hair grow, but I feel like it makes my hair slightly more oily than usual. The scent is great, but the consistency is somewhat thick. I almost confused it for a hair mask. I use it 2-3 times a week and have noticed a significant difference in my length after about a month!
Judith F.
Woodbridge, NJ
This product has helped me after having losing all my hair after child birth along with the shampoo and conditioning. Its great I haven't used regular shampoo in over a year.
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
I actually use this on my horses manes and tails. It is super hydrating. It smells good and isn't greasy. It is very affordable for a product I use on an animal. I have super fine hair on my head and this would be too harsh I think for my personal use.
Ashley d.
I have natural hair and this works well for my edges! I don't slick them down I just keep them moisturizer it has a nice scent and it's very effective! I buy this at Walmart and I am always satisfied!
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I have been using this product almost my entire life. It smells nice and really helps to grow your hair. I use it on my natural hair when wearing protective styles. I highly recommend it.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
I love this product I use it on my hair to keep it moisturized. It smells really good too. It is light weight not heavy like most hair dressing products. It can be used everyday.
Alisha P.
This product was terrible for my hair and it did not work like I thought it would also on top of all that I didn't get any growth
Mahsa A.
Reno , NV
I felt like it was strengthening my hair, however, it did leave my hair dryer than most other products that I have tried.
Morgan T.
What's the difference between this and the regular shampoo?