Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy

by Mane 'n Tail

Mane n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy

Would you purchase this product ? I have and i love it Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy
I have been using this product on my nails for three weeks, I have not seen any improvement, how long before I do see an improvement . Jeannie m
Does anyone know of other moisturizers like this one?
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“A little goes a long way.” in reviews
“Its not greasy and works great for people with sensitive skin. ” in reviews
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I was searching the Mane and Tail website and saw this gem. I have been using their conditioner and shampoo on my pups for years so I thought I’d try this. First off, you can’t beat the price. It goes on thin and greasy but once fully rubbed in it doesn’t have a greasy, sticky and weird feel. It just overall makes your hands feels normal but moisturized. It does smell like ivory bar soap but it’s not overbearing. I would recommend this.
Auburndale , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently using this product right now. I was totally not impressed with the results when using it alone. I bought some cotton gloves and have started using them at night after I put the lotion on. My hands are slightly softer, but still not the outcome I wanted or expected. I will use up what I have but unless there is some major turn around, I will not be purchasing it again.
concrete
This stuff is great. I found it at the dollar store and I thought I would try it because I like their conditioner. It works great for cracked or peeling cuticles. It has also thickened up my nails. I quit biting my finger nails after 30+ years after using this product. They are so much thicker and healthier now. I ran out and I need to go buy more!
Montverde, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The ultimate hand cream. The scent isn’t my favorite but it’s worth it for the moisturizing quality. Any dry patches are instantly cleared up after one use. It’s cheap and works quickly. I always keep this in my bag and will use it as my nightly hand lotion.
Smells great. Absorbs quickly. Not greasy. Slight cooling effect. My hands feel super moisturized after application. I've even rubbed a little in my tattoos. Fair price point. Definently recommend to add to your nail kit and beauty regimen.
Brooklyn, NY
My skin was peeling and my hands became upper rough my feed were cracked I put this on and for extra moisture I left socks in over night with this next morning they felt soo smooth and not dry at all
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this hand and nail moisturizer. It's super moisturizing and has given me great results as far as nail quality and soft skin. The only draw back is that it is slightly greasy and stays for quite awhile before leaving any residue behind when you touch anything.
Tinley Park, IL
This stuff is amazing if you have thin nails! It helped my nails get long and strong very fast! I have very thing very weak nails and I used this on my nails for about a month and my nails are long and beautiful and so much stronger! It does not do much for moisturizing though that's the only downfall but worth it!
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
a must for work! I wash my hands a lot and need to replenish moisture but a lot of lotions stay sticky and I feel like my hands pick up more grime. This absorbs instantly and repairs the skin and maintains a great moisture level. Great hand cream for on the go.
Hollister, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg. SO moisturizing without a greasy and heavy feel. I live in California and the weather change along with all the fires has caused my hands to become dry and peel. I tried pure Shea, Shea body cream, regular body cream and nothing worked... until I tried this. My hands sucked this stuff right up!! It was insane! Definitely recommend for dry skin.