Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy uploaded by Jyssica R.Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy uploaded by Amanda W.Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy uploaded by Tamitha S.

BY MANE 'N TAIL

Mane n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Its not greasy and works great for people with sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
Kim U.
Kim U.
This is a perfect lotion for anyone with dry hands or feet, who doesn't want a greasy/oil feeling afterwards, and perhaps doesn't want a scent either. This works for horses well, but it works so well on my own hands and nails, and doesn't have a strong smell after putting it on. This could easily be a daily lotion.
Carol-Anne Y.
Carol-Anne Y.
El Paso, TX
I love the consistency of this lotion! it also has a very simple almost odorless scent, which is odd for a lotion of this reasoning. It makes my hands really soft and I think it does make a.difference in my nail and cuticle health, along with my hands.
Tamitha S.
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
My nail technician recommended this to me because I have brittle, weak nails and bad cuticles so I bought it. It definitely has its good and bad points. The smell is just a lotion smell however it's a soft light smell so it's ok. When you first apply it feels like it dries out your skin but a few seconds later your skin feels soft and smooth. Overall, the benefits out weight the negative things and I would recommend this to everyone!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I've loved Mane 'n Tail products since I was a kid! As I began driving and was able to go to stores myself, I discovered this lotion in a bundle pack with Shampoo at my local Walmart.

The Hoofmaker lotion has no unattractive smell, no greasy feel, and is gentle on my hands, elbows, and nails. I use this close to everyday and notice it's greatly improved my nails as well!

I recommend this product to all my coworkers and any patrons in my libraries that ask.
Bristole R.
Bristole R.
Tinley Park, IL
This stuff is amazing if you have thin nails! It helped my nails get long and strong very fast! I have very thing very weak nails and I used this on my nails for about a month and my nails are long and beautiful and so much stronger! It does not do much for moisturizing though that's the only downfall but worth it!
KELLY G.
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA
This product has a pleasant light scent that I have a hard time describing. It is a thick lotion that works wonders on rough or damaged skin. A little definitely goes a long way. It is very affordable and somewhat easy to find. If you have dry or cracked hands or feet I would recommend trying this product.
Jyssica R.
Jyssica R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product is fantastic! I have lost my whole nail not just once but twice. Both times I have rubbed this product on the empty nail bed and my real nail grew back very quick and as strong as ever!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Plano, TX
Mane n tail hoofmaker is awesome. I have replaced all my hand lotions with it. it makes my hands soft and never feels greasy after using it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Syracuse, NY
I purchased the Mane 'n Tail® Hoofmaker® Hand & Nail Therapy a couple months ago and have been using it quite often ever since. I definitely noticed an improvement in the strength of my nails within a week. This product can also be massaged into your elbows or feet, wherever you have dry skin. It's an excellent moisturizer.
Atena S.
Atena S.
Saint Charles, MO
My fiance and I LOVE this stuff. It is non greasy and helps hydrate your hands and nails, and you will see a noticeable difference withing 2 or 3 days. Plus, the scent is really pleasant. Its not over bearing and not girly so a manly man can wear it without being self conscious. We loved it so much that we bough a HUGE tub with a pump which lasted about a year for the two of us.
I have been using this product on my nails for three weeks, I have not seen any improvement, how long before I do see an improvement . Jeannie m
MaKenna E.
MaKenna E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone know of other moisturizers like this one?