Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy uploaded by Jyssica R.Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy uploaded by Amanda W.Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy uploaded by Tamitha S.

BY MANE 'N TAIL

Mane n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy see more...

• "Its not greasy and works great for people with sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
Taylor S.
I've loved Mane 'n Tail products since I was a kid! As I began driving and was able to go to stores myself, I discovered this lotion in a bundle pack with Shampoo at my local Walmart.

The Hoofmaker lotion has no unattractive smell, no greasy feel, and is gentle on my hands, elbows, and nails. I use this close to everyday and notice it's greatly improved my nails as well!

I recommend this product to all my coworkers and any patrons in my libraries that ask.
MaKenna E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this hand and nail moisturizer. It's super moisturizing and has given me great results as far as nail quality and soft skin. The only draw back is that it is slightly greasy and stays for quite awhile before leaving any residue behind when you touch anything.
Bristole R.
Tinley Park, IL
This stuff is amazing if you have thin nails! It helped my nails get long and strong very fast! I have very thing very weak nails and I used this on my nails for about a month and my nails are long and beautiful and so much stronger! It does not do much for moisturizing though that's the only downfall but worth it!
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
a must for work! I wash my hands a lot and need to replenish moisture but a lot of lotions stay sticky and I feel like my hands pick up more grime. This absorbs instantly and repairs the skin and maintains a great moisture level. Great hand cream for on the go.
Kim U.
This is a perfect lotion for anyone with dry hands or feet, who doesn't want a greasy/oil feeling afterwards, and perhaps doesn't want a scent either. This works for horses well, but it works so well on my own hands and nails, and doesn't have a strong smell after putting it on. This could easily be a daily lotion.
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
My nail technician recommended this to me because I have brittle, weak nails and bad cuticles so I bought it. It definitely has its good and bad points. The smell is just a lotion smell however it's a soft light smell so it's ok. When you first apply it feels like it dries out your skin but a few seconds later your skin feels soft and smooth. Overall, the benefits out weight the negative things and I would recommend this to everyone!
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC
I think this works great on my hands and nails. I play guitar, which gives me calluses on my fingertips, and I belay at a rock wall, which gives me calluses everywhere else. This helps me keep my hands soft and is super great when my skin starts to peel. Both the skin on my hands and feet start to peel off like wallpaper from all of the activity I do, and this helps moisturize and manage the affected areas.
Carol-Anne Y.
El Paso, TX
I love the consistency of this lotion! it also has a very simple almost odorless scent, which is odd for a lotion of this reasoning. It makes my hands really soft and I think it does make a.difference in my nail and cuticle health, along with my hands.
Cassandra S.
Pittston, PA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I wrote to the company, asking for coupons, while they don't give out coupons. They spent me some free samples! I got 3 sample packs which included the shampoo and conditioner, including this one. It makes my hair feel soft and strong. It is a little weird when you put it on, but it works good.
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA
This product has a pleasant light scent that I have a hard time describing. It is a thick lotion that works wonders on rough or damaged skin. A little definitely goes a long way. It is very affordable and somewhat easy to find. If you have dry or cracked hands or feet I would recommend trying this product.
MaKenna E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone know of other moisturizers like this one?
I have been using this product on my nails for three weeks, I have not seen any improvement, how long before I do see an improvement . Jeannie m