Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Shampoo 12 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Norah E.Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Shampoo 12 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Tateana P.Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Shampoo 12 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Courtney R.

BY MANE 'N TAIL

The herbal gro system provides healthy hair results with an exclusive natural blend of herbs that nourish and condition hair and scalp. From the moment you start to wash until you finish and style, herbal gro technology results in more body, silky softness and shine; providing a newer, healthier look and feel.the results will speak for themselves! see more...

• Is this a good product for natural hair? I want to better...1 Answers
  • I use the original Man 'n Tail shampoo and it has worked ...1 Answers
  • I just bought this shampoo on amazon, can't wait to try. ...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Norah E.
Doral, FL
This is the first time I try the product since I was staying at a friend's place and she had it on her bathroom. Let's start by saying that it smells pretty good, while applying the shampoo you'll need to do it twice so the first time will clean it ok and the second one will get enough bubbles to cover your hair. After that, I dry my hair with a towel and comb as regular. The first impression was it left it very dry and stiff but... here comes the best part: once it drys naturally, the hair shines and becomes so soft as silk.
I'm already putting it on my Amazon's cart to buy the kit that has the conditioner and two more products. The hair remains shiny but not greasy and I'm looking forward to really check if it works with the growth and strengthen of my hair.
Bree G.
Tallahassee
This is the ONLY shampoo I use(well other than the original). It’s smells sooooo good, it cleans my hair on the first shampoo and rinse, it’s good for oily or dry scalps I’ll always be satisfied
Alexis H.
Dalton
Really great for hair even if your not a horse. I’m bi-racial and use this on my hair it’s really great for winter because it’s really hydrating. Doesn’t bother my dry scalp at all. I buy this all winter long.
Jasmine P.
Hesston, KS
This shampoo is an average shampoo. I have curly frizzy hair and I expected this product to smooth my curls and make my hair stronger and healthier. But it did none of that, I would not buy this product again.
Alisha P.
Mane n tail shampoos are terrible and I feel like they don't do what they advertise of all the time ive tried the shampoo to try and grow out my hair it didn't work and it has chemicals that are actually bad for your hair in them
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
I have been using the regular shampoo by mane and tail. I haven't seen this herbal shampoo yet. Will be looking to try this one. I know the regular shampoo is very good to use and it leaves my hair clean and soft.
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
This is a great product and it do all the things it said it will do. I have use this product on several occasions and help with the growth of your as well.
Cassandra E.
Woodland, CA
Mane and tail is the ONLY shampoo and conditioner I use. My hair is super thin and likes to fall out but this shampoo reduces that drastically
Eda T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always been a fan of mane n tail. This product is just like the original, it leaves hair clean and feeling fresh all day long
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely positively love this shampoo it smells so good it makes my hair soft and I makes my hair fill and look a lot thicker
Dakaota D.
Union City, IN
How does this compare to the original mane and tail?
Livia M.
Charlotte, NC
I just bought this shampoo on amazon, can't wait to try. To those who already use this product, did you guys see a diference of grow? Did you feel that your hair was looking stronger and better?
Katlyn C.
I use the original Man 'n Tail shampoo and it has worked wonders on my hair, and I was just curious if this Olive Oil Complex shampoo version of it actually helps your hair grow more? Things like these are kinda sketchy to me.
Angel M.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good product for natural hair? I want to better retain my curls.
Kaitie C.
Is this shampoo released yet, and where can I buy it? Also, is there a matching herbal conditioner?