Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Shampoo

by Mane 'n Tail

*1 other buying options

The herbal gro system provides healthy hair results with an exclusive natural blend of herbs that nourish and condition hair and scalp. From the moment you start to wash until you finish and style, herbal gro technology results in more body, silky softness and shine; providing a newer, healthier look and feel.the results will speak for themselves!

Is this a good product for natural hair? I want to better retain my curls.
I use the original Man 'n Tail shampoo and it has worked wonders on my hair, and I was just curious if this Olive Oil Complex shampoo version of it actually helps your hair grow more? Things like these are kinda sketchy to me.
I just bought this shampoo on amazon, can't wait to try. To those who already use this product, did you guys see a diference of grow? Did you feel that your hair was looking stronger and better?
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Shampoo!
Hair feels and looks clean. Smells good and lathers nicely, rinsed clean from hair. I would recommend a pump for this product to make it easier to use. If you are looking to repair and grow your hair this is the product you need.
Palmdale
I love how this product leaves my hair and the growth happening is good! It smells good too. I have repurchased this twice because I am pleased with the hair results. 💕
S Ozone Park, NY
Best shampoo for hair growth. My hair is about to my lower back. Use this shampoo and conditioner and get a trim every 6 months and your hair will grow healthy and fast?
Hesston, KS
This shampoo is an average shampoo. I have curly frizzy hair and I expected this product to smooth my curls and make my hair stronger and healthier. But it did none of that, I would not buy this product again.
South Point , OH
I would give this 10 stars if I could. I have fine hair and so many shampoos weigh it down. This stuff cleans extremely well, gives amazing shine, and makes my hair look like I’ve used volumizer on it. I don’t notice as much hair falling out now either and that’s always a plus! I love the smell also. 110% recommend checking this shampoo and conditioner out!
Doral, FL
Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Shampoo uploaded by Norah E.
This is the first time I try the product since I was staying at a friend's place and she had it on her bathroom. Let's start by saying that it smells pretty good, while applying the shampoo you'll need to do it twice so the first time will clean it ok and the second one will get enough bubbles to cover your hair. After that, I dry my hair with a towel and comb as regular. The first impression was it left it very dry and stiff but... here comes the best part: once it drys naturally, the hair shines and becomes so soft as silk.
I'm already putting it on my Amazon's cart to buy the kit that has the conditioner and two more products. The hair remains shiny but not greasy and I'm looking forward to really check if it works with the growth and strengthen of my hair.
Mane n tail shampoos are terrible and I feel like they don't do what they advertise of all the time ive tried the shampoo to try and grow out my hair it didn't work and it has chemicals that are actually bad for your hair in them
Mobile, AL
I have been using the regular shampoo by mane and tail. I haven't seen this herbal shampoo yet. Will be looking to try this one. I know the regular shampoo is very good to use and it leaves my hair clean and soft.
Dalton
Really great for hair even if your not a horse. I’m bi-racial and use this on my hair it’s really great for winter because it’s really hydrating. Doesn’t bother my dry scalp at all. I buy this all winter long.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the ONLY shampoo I use(well other than the original). It’s smells sooooo good, it cleans my hair on the first shampoo and rinse, it’s good for oily or dry scalps I’ll always be satisfied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...