Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Conditioner

by Mane 'n Tail

The herbal gro system provides healthy hair results with an exclusive natural blend of herbs that nourish and condition hair and scalp. From the moment you start to wash until you finish and style, herbal gro technology results in more body, silky softness and shine; providing a newer, healthier look and feel.the results will speak for themselves!

I have tried the original Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner.But hos is this one different from the original ones??
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Conditioner!
Texas
So a few months ago I tried this to get my hair to grow longer. It definitely works and is very moisturizing to the hair. It smells very good and it's a big bottle so it will last you a while. It doesn't have any silicones or parabens and is a good cheap alternative if you can't buy more expensive name brands and want something that will help your hair grow and also make it moisturized and not damage it in the process
Virden, IL
Love this stuff! Conditions beautifully, easily as good as the salon brands I have thrown money away on. I also use matching shampoo. It doesn’t strip color, not even semi brights, and is overall a good product.
Hartland, MI
This product has helped to lengthen and strengthen my hair a lot after years of heat damage. It smells great. The only downside to this product is that it is a little thin and does not have a luxurious texture.
Langhorne
Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Conditioner uploaded by Rachel T.
Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Conditioner uploaded by Rachel T.
Purchased at: Target
I found this to be a decent option but incredibly pricey. Im not use to paying so much for a mane n tail product; however, my brother swears this is the best conditioner. He started using it religiously and is obsessed. This is my beautiful rescue, Theodore, modeling the product 😂
Provo, UT
This wasn’t great. I feel [email protected] would have taken half the bottle in one use to actually make my hair feel soft! The regular mane n tail is awesome but this conditioner didn’t stick to my hair and didn’t make it feel soft, it felt more stingy and hay-like. Wouldn’t recommend for wavy/curly girls.
Tennessee
I switched to this product about two months ago, and I have to say that I am glad I made the switch. My mother used to use this on me when I was a little girl, and I switched because I was loosing hair and it was always breaking. Ever since I started using it, I have to say my hair is healthier.
Westminster, CO
I really do like this product. I bought it to help with hair growth and i am seeing a bit of a difference but not a whole lot. The only bad thing i have to say about this item is it makes your hair look a little greasy towards the end of the day due to the olive oil complex in it. Other than that it is a great product overall with the smell, appearance and quality.
Fayetteville, NC
Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Conditioner uploaded by Gemini M.
My sister swears by this stuff. She loves it and recommended it to me. Definitely leaves my hair smelling nice and soft but I'm not sure it actually helped my hair grow. I like it but it's not my first choice for conditioner.
Philadelphia, MS
Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Conditioner uploaded by Leah Helen T.
Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Conditioner uploaded by Leah Helen T.
I used all the conditioner with shampoo still remaining, of course. I started using this bottle in mid-January. It lasted me through me mid-March. I used it very sparingly though. My hairstylist cut my bangs too short, so I was/am looking to grow my hair out. I cannot tell after completing one bottle if it contributed to any growth. I will most likely purchase it again, because I did like the way my hair felt after each use.
Dallas , TX
If you want to grow your hair super long in a short time, this stuff is the best. It is great for new hair growth and really helping strengthen the hair. I think you will be happy as this product is super affordable, smells great and is good for your hair. I use it every other wash or a few times a month as I don't need it all the time.