Mane 'n Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo

by Mane 'n Tail

Gentle clarifying shampoo...discover the secret. A gentle cleaning and replenishing system that restores, revitalizes and reconditions for a naturally clean scalp and a healthier, silkier feeling hair. The results will speak for themselves! Removes daily buildup and styling products. Reconditions, helping strengthen and nourish. Revitalizes hair and scalp for a healthier clean. Gentle and safe for color treated hair.

Does mane n tail really make your hair thicker?
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo!
Pueblo
I just started using this product after my hair dresser suggested it. It lathers well, smells good, and keeps my hair clean, it’s better than other thickening shampoos on the market. It does what it says it does and it’s less expensive then other thickening shampoos!
Houston , TX
This shampoo is very affordable and gets her job done! It doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry and brittle. It lathers very well has a nice scent. It doesn’t run out quickly. I do find myself using a lot of the product.
Omaha, Nebraska
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this for the longest time, and it works so well. Always the best shampoo to use. I use this quite frequently with non-colored hair. Lathers thick and smooth. Has an alluring smell. So satisfied with this product!
I do think this product works very well though I just chopped my hair off and no longer buy it frequently. Its a little pricey and not available everywhere but at vitamin shoppe and whole foods you´ll find it. Worth it but don´t mix it with other different brand products. Worth a try to keep your hair healthy and non-greasy!
Blairs, VA
Maybe it’s a mind thing, but this shampoo is great. My hair just feels healthy after using this. It’s not too pricy but worth every penny!! I have to always switch shampoo’s often but this one doesn’t irritate my scalp. Definitely recommend!
New Paltz , NY
I bought this shampoo at my local beauty supply. I originally wanted a different brand that was actually more expensive and that I had done more research on; however, they didn't have it so decided to go ahead and try it because it had been 3mths since I clarified and I really needed it. I am SO glad I picked it up. It has a very faint green apple scent (has apple amino acids in it). It doesn't linger and it is not overpowering. So, those sensitive to smell shouldn't have a problem at all.
Hamilton, MT
This product isn't for everyone hair. Everyones hair is different. This product made my hair very clean feeling and NOT dry, or brittle at all. And yes, Mane & Tail is supposed to promote hair growth. Everyones hair is different :)
Memphis, TN
This shampoo is like no other. Especially when used with the conditioner. It is affordable. It leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean and oil free. It helps strengthen and grow my curls. Never disappointed.
Englewood, NJ
This product ruined my hair! I was told that it would make my hair shiny & it promoted growth.... WRONG!! It did the exact opposite... It made my hair DRY & Brittle
Meadville , PA
Mane and tail is one of my absolute favorite brands! it has helped my hair immensely. It has helped my hair grow, reduced damage, and enhanced my natural curls.