Mane N Tail Detangler N Shine 12Oz

by Mane 'n Tail

I have heard really good things about this product. Does it leave your hair feeling weighed down? Where can you purchase it and does it smell good?
Ive heard this makes your hair grow faster.. do you think its true?
Start your review of Mane N Tail Detangler N Shine 12Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Macon
This is great stuff this has been used on my hair since I was a child I now use it on my children their hair gets Tangled a lot due to the dryness I think that since I grew up using this is perfect for my children I know exactly how the results are going to be I know exactly where to buy the product and I know it's not going to harm or hurt
Fair Oaks, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Most amazing hair detangler I have ever used! I get birds bests in my hair bc of how thick it is and this gets it out PAIN FREE. Yes PAIN FREE. No other detangler has ever done that in my life; and Ive tried alot of them!
Lexington, NC
I suppose I am disappointed because everyone I talked to raved about how wonderful mane n tail is. I bought the biggest bottle they had and boy was I really disappointed. It just didn't wow me like I wanted.
Sevierville, TN
Mane N Tail does not get enough credit! This is very hydrating for your hair. It makes your hair super soft and silky and so easy to get tangles out. The shampoo does it all by itself! It’s truly amazing! I would definitely recommend this detangler. This is a brand that seems to never get talked about but yet is so beyond amazing and very affordable.
columbus, OH
I have used Mane and tail products for years, I love the way it cleans my hair and the conditioner works really well at keeping the tangles at bay. The only down fall is your hair will tend to look greasy from the conditioner.
Philadelphia, PA
Big fan of this product. Although, I already have thick hair it seems that it was growing at twice the speed! Love the fact that is also helps prevent split/damaged ends.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's one of the best products. That I've used for detangling. Has a really nice scent. But doesn't wear your hair down. And not expensive very affordable.
usa
I use this in my daughter thick long hair and it works perfect. Shine is a great bonus. Only thing is indent care for the smell
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Target
I have heard really great things about this product and I questioned it a lot but at the end I purchased it and Loved it
Satellite Bch, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!