BY MANE N TAIL #69 in Detangling Treatments

• Ive heard this makes your hair grow faster.. do you think its true?1 Answers
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suppose I am disappointed because everyone I talked to raved about how wonderful mane n tail is. I bought the biggest bottle they had and boy was I really disappointed. It just didn't wow me like I wanted.
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have used Mane and tail products for years, I love the way it cleans my hair and the conditioner works really well at keeping the tangles at bay. The only down fall is your hair will tend to look greasy from the conditioner.
Samantha C.
Conroe, TX
I am not a fan of Mane 'N Tail! The products smell good but don't work very well. I will not be buying this again!
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
Big fan of this product. Although, I already have thick hair it seems that it was growing at twice the speed! Love the fact that is also helps prevent split/damaged ends.
Jessica S.
Ive heard this makes your hair grow faster.. do you think its true?
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard really good things about this product. Does it leave your hair feeling weighed down? Where can you purchase it and does it smell good?