BY MANE 'N TAIL

• I have heard really good things about this product. Does ...1 Answers
  • Ive heard this makes your hair grow faster.. do you think...1 Answers
Jayda N.
Macon
This is great stuff this has been used on my hair since I was a child I now use it on my children their hair gets Tangled a lot due to the dryness I think that since I grew up using this is perfect for my children I know exactly how the results are going to be I know exactly where to buy the product and I know it's not going to harm or hurt
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Mane N Tail does not get enough credit! This is very hydrating for your hair. It makes your hair super soft and silky and so easy to get tangles out. The shampoo does it all by itself! It’s truly amazing! I would definitely recommend this detangler. This is a brand that seems to never get talked about but yet is so beyond amazing and very affordable.
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
I suppose I am disappointed because everyone I talked to raved about how wonderful mane n tail is. I bought the biggest bottle they had and boy was I really disappointed. It just didn't wow me like I wanted.
lanell y.
columbus, OH
I have used Mane and tail products for years, I love the way it cleans my hair and the conditioner works really well at keeping the tangles at bay. The only down fall is your hair will tend to look greasy from the conditioner.
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
Big fan of this product. Although, I already have thick hair it seems that it was growing at twice the speed! Love the fact that is also helps prevent split/damaged ends.
brandi b.
usa
I use this in my daughter thick long hair and it works perfect. Shine is a great bonus. Only thing is indent care for the smell
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Samantha C.
Conroe, TX
I am not a fan of Mane 'N Tail! The products smell good but don't work very well. I will not be buying this again!
Gift J.
6659 Sonoma avenue Fontana CA
Purchased at: Target
I have heard really great things about this product and I questioned it a lot but at the end I purchased it and Loved it
SUNENA C.
dubai, Dubai
I'll give full. 5 star's to one of the best product I have ever came a cross.. I was very scared to use this as many told me this shampoo is use for horse to was their hair.. But as I was loosing lot of hair. My friend told me to use this shampoo to regrow your hair.. I was surprised how can a shampoo help u to regrow your hair.. But trust me it's been 3yrs my whole family use this shampoo... My hair has never been so beautiful ND growing preety good ND fast.. A must have for those mommy who are losing their Hair..the best part is u will get full range for your haircare.. The detangler is a feather in the cap.. When u have daughter with big hair just few sprays ND the beautiful hair is ready.. 💓 💓
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have heard really good things about this product. Does it leave your hair feeling weighed down? Where can you purchase it and does it smell good?
Jessica S.
Ive heard this makes your hair grow faster.. do you think its true?