Mane 'n Tail Detangler 12 Oz Spray Bottle

BY MANE N TAIL #26 in Detangling Treatments

Exclusive pH balanced formula is easy to use and immediately eliminates tangles and dry, split ends while adding additional conditioning benefits The solution for hard to comb hair Provides a rich luxurious shine. see more...

• Does this work well on weave? I have curly virgin hair in right now...1 Answers
  • Is this good for detangling thick hair?.2 Answers
  • I've never used the shampoo or anything so I was curious how this p...3 Answers
Mane 'n Tail  Detangler 12 Oz Spray Bottle
Mane 'n Tail Detangler 12 Oz Spray Bottle
  • "This works great for tangled hair." in 1 review
  • "I have kinky curly hair so brushing it after a shower is impossible without this!" in 1 review
  • "mane and Tail conditioner is a reasonably priced conditioner that works well on long hair." in 1 review
  • "I also use it in dry hair to detangle them !" in 1 review
  • "It does an excellent job of detangling long hair, and also doubles as a leave-in conditioner." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great detangler. Takes out my tangles making my hair nice and easy and painless to comb. Plus lightly conditions without weighing my hair down or making it greasy at all. I did notice my hair growing a bit quicker too since I been using it. Before my hair like stopped growing but seemed to actually start again since. Doesn't make it grow alot of course but does help. And I use only the detangler alone. Only downfall is its not the easiest thing to find I only know of one place to get it but besides that it's deff worth a try if u haven't tried it yet
Raye S.
Raye S.
Fairmont, WV
LAAAHVE. I've used this for about four years now. It makes my hair super soft and shiny. It doesn't leave a film on my hair - and I didn't realize it was a detangler until about a year after I started using it, but it is an exceptional one. I bought it because o wanted something of a serum for my hair, but not oil because it always translated as oily no matter what. The smell is fantastic and always gives my hair a boost
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Castro Valley, CA
I recently bought this product when I was shopping at Urban Outfitters. For $7 I couldn't pass up the chance to try it. Normally I don't stray away from my John Freda detangler but I'm trying to grow my hair out so I figured I'd give this a shot. I love it! The smell is a little strange but it detangled my hair with easy (which is NO easy task). I'm so happy I found this product.
Julisa S.
Julisa S.
I love this product so much . I also use the shampoo and conditioner. It help grow and thicken my hair so much . I've always had really thin hair . And now it's getting thicker as I use the shampoo . I have been using the shampoo conditioner and detangler for almost 6 months and it's great so far . I definitely recommend!!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Duncanville, TX
I have long thick hair so its always getting tangled. It was the only product sallys had in store so i went ahead and bought it. The first time it worked like a charm! Unfortunately, after that it stopped working. Didn't detangle it left this sticky film on my hair. It reminded me of hairspray. I do not recommend.
Candra E.
Candra E.
Cincinnati, OH
I have course hair that tangles easily. This is the best detangler that I have used so far. I love that it comes in a spray bottle. You can aim and spray directly on a tangle and the tangles melts away. I also use this on my hair after washing and it makes my wet hair so much easier to comb.
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has always been a pain to detangle but now I use this after EVERY shower and it helps sooo much! I have also noticed faster hair growth when I use Mane n Tail products. 10/10 recommend! Also not pricey at all, compared to some detanglers/leave in conditioners.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
I used this product all throughout high school and loved it. I forgot about it after I switched to Its A 10, but looking back now I may go back. My hair was always silky and smoothed, and easy to comb after showering. Overall, a quality product at an affordable price.
Loretta W.
Loretta W.
Pasadena , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I kinky curly hair and at the end of the day of it being out it does get matted together. Using this detangler helps with sectioning and combing it out. It use to take me almost 25 minutes to detangle and now I am able to in 10 and on top of that it's a great price.
Kelcey N.
Kelcey N.
San Bruno, CA
Best and greatest priced detangler ever. My hair is long past my bum and I alway use this for the big tangles I get everyday. Without this it'd take me about an hour to brush through the tangles but with this it only takes me 5 mins!! And leaves my hair super soft!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work with thick long hair?
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.
Casco, MI
Does this detangler leave your hair oily or does it leave some sort of residue?
Duvanny B.
Duvanny B.
Where can I get this?
Lea H.
Lea H.
Is this a good detangler for fine hair? Mine gets tangled so easily. Also how is the shampoo and conditioner?
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
I've never used the shampoo or anything so I was curious how this product smells? Fresh or fruity?