Add a Photo
Mane 'n Tail  Detangler 12 Oz Spray Bottle

Mane 'n Tail Detangler 12 Oz Spray Bottle

By MANE N TAIL
#28 in Detangling Treatments
Exclusive pH balanced formula is easy to use and immediately eliminates tangles and dry, split ends while adding additional conditioning benefits The solution for hard to comb hair Provides a rich luxurious shine.
Mane 'n Tail  Detangler 12 Oz Spray Bottle
Mane 'n Tail Detangler 12 Oz Spray Bottle
Photos (5)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

This is a great detangler. Takes out my tangles making my hair nice and easy and painless to comb. Plus lightly conditions without weighing my hair down or making it greasy at all. I did notice my hair growing a bit quicker too since I been using it. Before my hair like stopped growing but seemed to actually start again since. Doesn't make it grow alot of course but does help. And I use only the detangler alone. Only downfall is its not the easiest thing to find I only know of one place to get it but besides that it's deff worth a try if u haven't tried it yet
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Portland, OR

Love this stuff!! I have thick hair, that gets tangled soo easily, and I couldn't live without this detangler. I use this with my The Wet Brush Wet Brush Midi Viva Violet, and it is unbeatable! It always gets out the tangles, and I know I can count on it. I was a counselor at a camp, and I forgot to bring this stuff, and it made me realize how much I need it!! My hair got so matted and nasty, but when I got back, this saved the day 😇I'm running low right now, so I'm definitely going to have to repurchase soon
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA

This is the best detangle product I have ever used, and the only one I've tried, so far, that actually does what it claims. I was skeptical the first time I used it because I had beet let down by detangling products so many time before, but after the first use I knew this would be my go-to detangle product for life. Just spritz it all over your hair, after shampooing and conditioning, and then gently comb through. If you come across any trouble spots, just spray a little extra on that section of hair.
Raye S.
Raye S.
Fairmont, WV

LAAAHVE. I've used this for about four years now. It makes my hair super soft and shiny. It doesn't leave a film on my hair - and I didn't realize it was a detangler until about a year after I started using it, but it is an exceptional one. I bought it because o wanted something of a serum for my hair, but not oil because it always translated as oily no matter what. The smell is fantastic and always gives my hair a boost
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Castro Valley, CA

I recently bought this product when I was shopping at Urban Outfitters. For $7 I couldn't pass up the chance to try it. Normally I don't stray away from my John Freda detangler but I'm trying to grow my hair out so I figured I'd give this a shot. I love it! The smell is a little strange but it detangled my hair with easy (which is NO easy task). I'm so happy I found this product.
Julisa S.
Julisa S.

I love this product so much . I also use the shampoo and conditioner. It help grow and thicken my hair so much . I've always had really thin hair . And now it's getting thicker as I use the shampoo . I have been using the shampoo conditioner and detangler for almost 6 months and it's great so far . I definitely recommend!!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Duncanville, TX

I have long thick hair so its always getting tangled. It was the only product sallys had in store so i went ahead and bought it. The first time it worked like a charm! Unfortunately, after that it stopped working. Didn't detangle it left this sticky film on my hair. It reminded me of hairspray. I do not recommend.
Candra E.
Candra E.
Cincinnati, OH

I have course hair that tangles easily. This is the best detangler that I have used so far. I love that it comes in a spray bottle. You can aim and spray directly on a tangle and the tangles melts away. I also use this on my hair after washing and it makes my wet hair so much easier to comb.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Damascus, OR

YES! This goes on my hair after every single shower. I highlight my hair, so sometimes the bleach makes my hair super knotty!! This detangler works like magic. You would have no idea my hair is usually a rats nest if you were to spray my hair with this and then brush through it.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK

I used this product all throughout high school and loved it. I forgot about it after I switched to Its A 10, but looking back now I may go back. My hair was always silky and smoothed, and easy to comb after showering. Overall, a quality product at an affordable price.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA

How well does this work with thick long hair?
Duvanny B.
Duvanny B.

Where can I get this?
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.
Casco, MI

Does this detangler leave your hair oily or does it leave some sort of residue?
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI

Does this work in dry hair also or just wet?
Kristen H.
Kristen H.

I've never used the shampoo or anything so I was curious how this product smells? Fresh or fruity?

Join Now