Mane 'n Tail Detangler 12 Fl Oz Spray Bottle

BY MANE 'N TAIL

Detangler, the solution for maintaining and achieving longer, healthier coats. An exclusive formula that eliminates tangles and knots while providing additional conditioning benefits. Coats become easily manageable with a friction free slip that allows your brush to glide through the hair effortlessly, saving time while avoiding excessive tearing and breakage of knotted hair. see more...

Mane 'n Tail Detangler 12 Fl Oz Spray Bottle
Dalila C.
I have used several hair care products ranging from $5-$60 per bottle. I am going to say that Mane n Tail is so far the best hair product for me. I used this detangler and am very happy with the result. My super dry, frizzy hair is more manageable now thanks to this!
Melly C.
Washington, DC
I have use this product since i was in middle school. My mother was the one who introduced me to this product it made my hair alot easier to comb especially since im tender headed