BY MANE 'N TAIL

• Exclusive micro-enriched formula with deep hydrating botanicals
  • Gently cleanses and conditions the hair and scalp with no residue buildup
  • Repairs the damaging effects of styling and the environment
  • Naturally replenishes and locks in moisture
  • Fortifies the hair with Vitamin E and Pro- Vitamin B5

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-6, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Blue #1 (CI 42090)

• Is this a good shampoo for Natural Kinky hair typ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this work the same as be original product? Does it make hair...2 Answers
  • Has anybody used mane n' tail shampoo if so how has it worked out...1 Answers
Argelia G.
Argelia G.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this shampoo thinking on all the great reviews I heard of it. I've experienced a lot of hair loss after my pregnancy and I've been on the look out for new hair products to keep my hair healthy and thicker.
I'm not sure if it was the shampoo, but my hair stopped falling.
My mom recommend me to put a mushed aloe Vera medium stick on the actual shampoo container, so that's what I did and I worked awesome!
The smell is not great but doesn't bother me at all. I'm actually thinking on buying this beauty again. 😉
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I thought that this stuff would be fine buy now that I've finished the whole bottle I've concluded that is somehow slowly depletes your hair of moisture OR prevents hair from absorbing new moisture in the form of treatments, or the like. I think I'll need to stop messing around with bargain brands and rebuy the more pricy brands. ...which is a drag but my hair is super long so dry hair is really hard to hide. Don't skimp on hair care my friends! Cheers!
ashley a.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone with thin and breakable hair, I always had trouble finding good quality shampoos for me. This changed with this shampoo - it washes it without leaving and residue or oil behind unlike all the others I've used. It also adds volume and doesn't keep my hair flat and heavy like everything else. It's super cheap too at $6 a bottle. Highly recommended for stronger and easier lighter hair
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
I have been hearing about this shampoo, it makes your hair grow So I went and purchased it. after using it for about 4 month I did notice a little growth.since it says moisturizing i would think it would moisturize my hair a little more, maybe it didn't because i have color. This product may not work for everybody.
Alizeyah A.
Alizeyah A.
Murfreesboro, NC
I love this so much it cleans my scalp, this is good for dry, dandruff scalp, that works. I love shampoo and Conditioner but this is far most the best one out there try before it's gone I garuntee you will 100% love this item please get this it really works love you guys.. great deaps, free shipping.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Scipio, IN
I have tried several different shampoos, and have never found one that works well with my thick wavy hair.
That is until I tried Mane `n Tail! My hair is no longer dry and unmanageable. It's so soft and much easier to brush and style! Oh! The value is incredible as well!
I give this product 5 stars!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greer, SC
This stuff is great!
It really helps bring your hair to life, allowing it to grow longer faster!
My husband has always had long hair up until resently, and it was thick and cruly!
His hair was a mezs trting to handle it! But this stuff helped so much!!
I love it!
It is truely a hair saver!!
courtney c.
courtney c.
Such a great shampoo for long hair or for maintaining long hair. Love the smell and easiness of the shampoo and convience of finding it anywhere.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good shampoo I love it for my thick hair and it works wonders I highly recommend
Juliza
Juliza
Shampooo very good
😍👌🏻 super encantada el mejor de lo mejor
Yeah yeah yeah
Wacey F.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a product to help my hair grow faster. Everyone suggests this shampoo. Is it a wives tale or does this shampoo actually help hair grow faster?
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
I'm aware this brand really works to help grow out your hair, but does this (with the conditioner) also thin your hair? I have thin hair as is and cant afford to make it weaker and thinner than it already is just to speed up my hair growth
Amy W.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a moisturizing shampoo and i need to know if this is a good purchase. will it help my dry scalp?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
Does this shampoo smell good and does it really help your hair grow faster?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Does this product dry your scalp out? I read some reviews that say their head felt very dry… Wouldn't this make your head itchier and more prone to dandruff?