Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo

by Mane 'n Tail

• Exclusive micro-enriched formula with deep hydrating botanicals
  • Gently cleanses and conditions the hair and scalp with no residue buildup
  • Repairs the damaging effects of styling and the environment
  • Naturally replenishes and locks in moisture
  • Fortifies the hair with Vitamin E and Pro- Vitamin B5

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-6, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Blue #1 (CI 42090)

Does this shampoo help grow your hair?
Is this a good shampoo to use if you want your hair to grow longer and stronger faster?
I just bleach my hair 4 days ago and, now my hair is very damaged and super dry. when i wash my the texture is like noodles 😭 and also i lost a lot off hair
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo!
Autumn B.
Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Autumn B.
This has helped my hair grow SOO much and it's helps keep my ends from breaking, which is great because my heart breaks so easily. I swear it seemed like my hair would never continue growing until I started using this shampoo along with the conditioner, and it might not have the best smell in the world but it's light and it's nice and well with it!
Teresa M.
Junction City, KS
Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Teresa M.
I really recommend this product to anyone with dry damaged hair. I recently bought the Shampoo and Conditioner and using them together they have actually seemed to have repaired the damage that was done by being over use of chemicals.
nikki F.
Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by nikki F.
The only shampoo I use on my little boy he loves it it leaves him looking soft and shiny coat !
Eniola O.
Humble, TX
I have given a review on this product before but like I said their line was good when I was relaxed but since going natural it has been awful. I can no longer use their products including this shampoo. The shampoo is way too strong for my hair and just ends up tangling my strands.
Paula S.
Winchester, CA
At first I thought that this stuff would be fine buy now that I've finished the whole bottle I've concluded that is somehow slowly depletes your hair of moisture OR prevents hair from absorbing new moisture in the form of treatments, or the like. I think I'll need to stop messing around with bargain brands and rebuy the more pricy brands. ...which is a drag but my hair is super long so dry hair is really hard to hide. Don't skimp on hair care my friends! Cheers!
Christina S.
Jacksonville, FL
I’ve always used this shampoo. My mom used it in me to grow this wild mane I have. So as an adult I buy it for myself. Smells amazing and I can also use it on my pup. Keep our curls popping.
Kathy S.
Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Kathy S.
I've been using this product for a couple years now. Not only does it help my skin looking really smooth but this shampoo actually helps alot with hair growth. You just have to consistently use the product to see results. Definitely will continue to buy this product.
Tilankhulenji N.
Huntsville, AL
This is my holy grail product. I have been using it for years to treat my dry scalp. It hydrates and moisturizes my hair without stripping natural oils. My hair feels so soft after use. The price is reasonable.
Venice A.
El Paso, TX
My scalp does not itch with this product. I did find that after scrubbing my hair if I let it sit for about 5 minutes while I finish my shower my hair comes out soft and shinny. I also noticed my hair stopped falling out as much and it grew back faster. If i dont leave the shampoo in for those 5 minutes I dont see these affects so that is something to consider. Over all I like this because the price is cheap and gives salon quality hair
Venus L.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product for me and my son's hair and is amazing it helps to hydrate our hair it helps when our hair is damaged it has vitamin e in it and I think we use it or hair feels way more healthier and strengthen. I would definitely buy it again I also like the herbal one too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 4 ans
Nikki D. il y a 4 ans
It can be a bit drying. The product does have some harsh ingredients.