BY MANE 'N TAIL

• Exclusive micro-enriched formula with deep hydrating botanicals
  • Gently cleanses and conditions the hair and scalp with no residue buildup
  • Repairs the damaging effects of styling and the environment
  • Naturally replenishes and locks in moisture
  • Fortifies the hair with Vitamin E and Pro- Vitamin B5

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-6, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Blue #1 (CI 42090)

Kayla W.
Louisa
Not the best smell but it did always make my hair feel nicely conditioned and clean! I remember people making comments about how shiny my hair looked back when I was still using this product. I would definitely recommend this because not only does it give you that clean feeling but it is also cheap as well!
Lauren S.
Cutler Bay
Great product. Makes my hair, shiny, strong and healthy. Targeted my thin hair, and made it thick again. Good for dry scalps, adds a lot of moisture to my hair. Has a great scent and bottle lasts long! I'm very satisfied with this product.
J v.
I’ve tried using this shampoo on myself and on my dog as well and I can truly say I am not amused. On my hair it was extremely drying! It left my hair feeling like straw. On my dogs hair it was okay but still not the best
Miranda V.
I had really damaged hair after a bad trip to the hair salon and I started using this and after a month my hair was completely back to normal and stronger than ever! I love this brand and this product is great!
Karlnita M.
Good company overall been on the market for years but it makes my hair dry after showering this is my option because I have a different hair texture from everyone
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
At first, I absolutely loved this, my hair felt and looked like I just got off the red carpet,
My hair looked like it was growing a little bit which is what I look for most in hair products, because I have HORRIBLE hair that refuses to grow.
So naturally when I finished the 1st bottles of the shampoo and conditioner I bought replacements. I threw it out within two weeks.
My hair looks so dry, it's frizzier than it ever has been, and I've noticed more split ends than I've ever had my whole life which is saying something
It's like this stopped working on my hair and did the opposite effect. It almost prevents moisture getting into your hair
Switched back to my NYM shampoo and conditioner
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
As someone with thin and breakable hair, I always had trouble finding good quality shampoos for me. This changed with this shampoo - it washes it without leaving and residue or oil behind unlike all the others I've used. It also adds volume and doesn't keep my hair flat and heavy like everything else. It's super cheap too at $6 a bottle. Highly recommended for stronger and easier lighter hair
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
I did like the shampoo I love the smell of it and made my hair feel great unfortunately I ended up having an allergic reaction to the shampoo and conditioner so I had to stop using this but it actually it would help my hair grow a little bit it felt very healthy I just hated the fact that I irritated my scalp but outside of that it's a really good product
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
I absolutely love this shampoo. I've tried just about every price point possible to find something that would at least not make my psoriasis flare up, and this is the one! I have super thick hair and a lot of it, and this never fails to rinse out completely and make my hair clean with a "normal" amount of product (aka not half the bottle). Also, I can even NOT use conditioner every time I wash. I recommend Mane n Tail to anyone who asks what to use!
Candace W.
Saint Marys, GA
I have grown up using this brand and I loved it then and I love it now. I have for gotten that they made this. And then a few years ago my sister brought it and I had to get it. Great for my natural hair. My hair is so soft and clean after I shampoo it and the price is great. I get mine from Walmart.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Looking for a product to help my hair grow faster. Everyone suggests this shampoo. Is it a wives tale or does this shampoo actually help hair grow faster?
Kelly K.
I'm aware this brand really works to help grow out your hair, but does this (with the conditioner) also thin your hair? I have thin hair as is and cant afford to make it weaker and thinner than it already is just to speed up my hair growth
Deborah L.
Boyertown, PA
I was wondering if this would work on very curly, dry, frizzy hair. I feel like I've tried almost everything on the market (except Mane and Tail), and have yet to find anything that helps.
Is this a good shampoo to use if you want your hair to grow longer and stronger faster?
Jessica R.
Does this product dry your scalp out? I read some reviews that say their head felt very dry… Wouldn't this make your head itchier and more prone to dandruff?