BY MANE 'N TAIL

• Exclusive micro-enriched formula with deep hydrating botanicals
  • Gently cleanses and conditions the hair and scalp with no residue buildup
  • Repairs the damaging effects of styling and the environment
  • Naturally replenishes and locks in moisture
  • Fortifies the hair with Vitamin E and Pro- Vitamin B5

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-6, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Blue #1 (CI 42090)

• Is this a good shampoo for Natural Kinky hair typ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this work the same as be original product? Does it make hair...2 Answers
  • Has anybody used mane n' tail shampoo if so how has it worked out...1 Answers
Lauren S.
Cutler Bay
Great product. Makes my hair, shiny, strong and healthy. Targeted my thin hair, and made it thick again. Good for dry scalps, adds a lot of moisture to my hair. Has a great scent and bottle lasts long! I'm very satisfied with this product.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I have curly hair and before I knew about sulfates and silicones. This shampoo contains sulfates which strip your hair. This caused my hair to feel dry and “squeaky” type of clean..I do not recommend this to anyone with curls.
Candace W.
Saint Marys, GA
I have grown up using this brand and I loved it then and I love it now. I have for gotten that they made this. And then a few years ago my sister brought it and I had to get it. Great for my natural hair. My hair is so soft and clean after I shampoo it and the price is great. I get mine from Walmart.
Miranda V.
I had really damaged hair after a bad trip to the hair salon and I started using this and after a month my hair was completely back to normal and stronger than ever! I love this brand and this product is great!
Madison F.
Maine and tail is the best shampoo out there for my hair, it’s so much healthier since I switched it grow so much faster! And since the regular shampoo can sometime dry your hair out the deep moisturizer help it not to and I love that
J v.
I’ve tried using this shampoo on myself and on my dog as well and I can truly say I am not amused. On my hair it was extremely drying! It left my hair feeling like straw. On my dogs hair it was okay but still not the best
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
I have been using this shampoo for several years now. It really gets my hair clean and leaves my strands moisturized. It has a pleasant smell too! I usually buy the smaller sized bottle at beauty supply stores for around $5.
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
At first, I absolutely loved this, my hair felt and looked like I just got off the red carpet,
My hair looked like it was growing a little bit which is what I look for most in hair products, because I have HORRIBLE hair that refuses to grow.
So naturally when I finished the 1st bottles of the shampoo and conditioner I bought replacements. I threw it out within two weeks.
My hair looks so dry, it's frizzier than it ever has been, and I've noticed more split ends than I've ever had my whole life which is saying something
It's like this stopped working on my hair and did the opposite effect. It almost prevents moisture getting into your hair
Switched back to my NYM shampoo and conditioner
jess i.
My hair naturally being blonde makes it very porous which leads to dry, flat and overall damaged hair without any heat treatment or HARSH coloring. I've used Mane n Tail every day for almost three weeks now and I have never sworn by a product more. My hair is full, lustrous, and has more movement. My hair has never been more beautiful or soft.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
As someone with thin and breakable hair, I always had trouble finding good quality shampoos for me. This changed with this shampoo - it washes it without leaving and residue or oil behind unlike all the others I've used. It also adds volume and doesn't keep my hair flat and heavy like everything else. It's super cheap too at $6 a bottle. Highly recommended for stronger and easier lighter hair
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Looking for a product to help my hair grow faster. Everyone suggests this shampoo. Is it a wives tale or does this shampoo actually help hair grow faster?
Kelly K.
I'm aware this brand really works to help grow out your hair, but does this (with the conditioner) also thin your hair? I have thin hair as is and cant afford to make it weaker and thinner than it already is just to speed up my hair growth
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
I need a moisturizing shampoo and i need to know if this is a good purchase. will it help my dry scalp?
Karlee S.
Haines City, FL
I have this shampoo already and having been using it for about 3 months now. I thought man and tail was supposed to help hair growth? Am I the only one it doesn't work for? Honestly it just seems to strip my color..
Jessica R.
Does this product dry your scalp out? I read some reviews that say their head felt very dry… Wouldn't this make your head itchier and more prone to dandruff?