Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo

by Mane 'n Tail

• Exclusive micro-enriched formula with deep hydrating botanicals
  • Gently cleanses and conditions the hair and scalp with no residue buildup
  • Repairs the damaging effects of styling and the environment
  • Naturally replenishes and locks in moisture
  • Fortifies the hair with Vitamin E and Pro- Vitamin B5

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-6, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Blue #1 (CI 42090)

Is this a good shampoo to use if you want your hair to grow longer and stronger faster?
I just bleach my hair 4 days ago and, now my hair is very damaged and super dry. when i wash my the texture is like noodles 😭 and also i lost a lot off hair
Is this a good shampoo for Natural Kinky hair type? If Not what do you Suggest?
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo!
Alamogordo, NM
I like this one its super cleansing and smells good while showering, the smell doesn't conflict with my perfumes or body washes because after you rinse it out it doesn't leave any smell or any residual feeling on your hair. I've been buying this for years and don't plan on switching brands.
Las Vegas, NV
I was incredibly skeptical about using this shampoo; however, my hair needed help! I have been using it for about a month now, and have already noticed growth! I also only need to wash my hair ever 3 days now. My hair type is thin and sometimes greasy. This has been a game changer for me.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product for me and my son's hair and is amazing it helps to hydrate our hair it helps when our hair is damaged it has vitamin e in it and I think we use it or hair feels way more healthier and strengthen. I would definitely buy it again I also like the herbal one too.
Brooklyn, NY
Makes my hair silky smooth yet not oily at all. It’s my number one best shampoo I’ve ever used. It’s consistency might be hard to work with at first because it’s hard to lather on your palm but I slowly work into it with smaller amounts and it works.
Oxford
Favorite. Shampoo. Ever. I’ve been using this with the Deep Moisturizing Conditioner and my hair has grown AND gotten significantly softer/ less frizzy. My boyfriend loves the way it makes his hair feel, too, and he bought it after trying mine.
Buford, GA
I recently ( about 6 months ago) I discovered this baby and I wish I had sooner! After using this product my hair lookes and feels sooo much thicker and healthier not to mention my hair has grown so much!!!
Middletown, OH
Love mane n tail. We not only used this on our horses as kids but it always made my hair feel and smell amazing. I do love this product for when my hair is being unmanageable. I was highly satisfied.
Miami
It makes my hair nice and soft and feels thicker! My hair has been growing so fast these last few months and this is definitely been one of the factors plus using coconut oil every month
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Doesn’t really lather well. Smell was pretty faint and it felt like it kinda dries my hair out more than it should especially since it says deep moisturizing. Will not buy again.
American Cyn, CA
This was so not what I wanted it to be. I was recommended this shampoo because I have long hair. I feel like it doesn’t moisturize my hair at all. The scent is not that pleasing. So disappointed that I spent money on this shampoo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles, CA
3 years ago
Nikki D. • 3 years ago
It can be a bit drying. The product does have some harsh ingredients.