Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Nageé C.

BY MANE 'N TAIL

Strengthen and nourish your hair from root to tip with the Deep Moisturizing Conditioner by Mane 'n Tail for increased elasticity, providing healthy, manageable, soft, silky hair. It helps to repair and rejuvenate hair and scalp from the damaging effects of styling and the environment. It is safe and gentle for all hair types. Originally a line targeted to show horses, Mane 'n Tail expanded their formula when consumers discovered the secret to horse-owner's great hair-they were using their horses shampoo and conditioner on themselves. Mane 'n Tail now has a variety of hair, hand and nail products for a range of hair and skin needs. see more...

Nageé C.
Gary, IN
This was a hit. Ayyeee so i have natural colored hair and it was kinda damaged but not to bad. I started using this as well as the shampoo and my hair loves it. My curls came back full force. The conditioner wasnt heavy and it smelled good too. This was after i washed and blow dried my hair.
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
I love this product... of course the wow factor would be the conditioner, which I use every other time I wash my hair. It helped bring back life that might have been stripped by my shampoo.
Hailey M.
Richland , WA
Not a huge fan of this conditioner. Smells chemical and doesn’t help with detangling as well as I’d like
Melanie. B.
Wallheath, Dudley
I love this conditioner! My hair is very badly damaged due to bleaching and heat damage. I feel like since I've been using this conditioner, my hair has grown and definitely hasn't broken off as much as it was doing before. I'm definitely repurchasing and trying more products from this brand. Smells really good and is great value.