Mane 'n Tail Daily Leave-In Conditioning Treatment  Hair Strengthener 6 Fl Oz Pump uploaded by Charlee S.Mane 'n Tail Daily Leave-In Conditioning Treatment  Hair Strengthener 6 Fl Oz Pump uploaded by Sydney H.Mane 'n Tail Daily Leave-In Conditioning Treatment  Hair Strengthener 6 Fl Oz Pump uploaded by Funmi A.

Mane 'n Tail Daily Leave-In Conditioning Treatment Hair Strengthener 6 Fl Oz Pump

BY MANE 'N TAIL

Now you can discover the secret behind luxuriously silky, healthy hair. Hair strengthener is an advanced, daily Leave-In conditioning treatment that provides essential protection to help achieve longer, stronger healthier looking hair. see more...

Prin C.
I love this product! Makes my natural and long multi-cultural hair strong and shiny. A little goes a long way. I also spray it on my braids under wigs or weaves! Stops breakage. For some reason, I stopped using this product and my hair did not feel or look the same. Definitely does exactly what it states on the bottle. I stock up!
🌈zulma c.
California
I like it very much. I bought this in order to help my fine hair from breakage and buildup. I think it helps my hair. It smells like fake cherry medicine, but smells like coconut once you spray it on yiur hair. Also supposed to protect from heat or chemical styling which is great!!
Bree G.
Tallahassee
Literally the best conditioner you could ever use. Helps with damaged hair and keeps my hair hydrated. It’s a little pricey, but it’s worth it for the cost because you get a good amount of product. I’ve bought it over and over again, and I wouldn’t suggest it if I haven’t used it.
Mary A.
Although I don't use Mane 'n Tail shampoo anymore, I definitely always keep handy a bottle of the strengthening leave-in conditioner. This is a "go-to" product for me after I've washed and conditioned my hair in the shower because I can spray it after my shower and leave it in before blow drying my hair.

This spray is my little magic trick to get my hair soft and conditioned when I'm styling it up in a bun or ponytail because it softens the hair, making it easy to manage, and it makes my hair look smooth and sleek without having to use water, gel, or even hairspray. I think this is a great spray to have if you have dry or damaged hair from bleaching/dyeing, or if you have an issue with tangles...this gets the job done, honey!
Adrianne J.
Halifax, VA
I really like this product. It works pretty good. I put it on when I wear my hair wet. It keeps the moisture locked. I have thick hair and it works pretty good. I’m very satisfied with it!
Myranda W.
Imperial, MO
My hair had been severely damaged from bleaching/coloring it red every few weeks and I needed something that would strengthen my hair, since it was breaking off from just slight tugging. I got this at Sally Beauty Supply for not even $6 and it is definitely worth it! it smells really good, kind of like grape, to me. My hair no longer breaks off from light pulling and seems stronger for being baby fine. I certainly recommend this product!
Charlee S.
I loovvee this stuff! I've had my eye on it for sometime and stumbled into Sally's Beauty Supply a few weeks ago and snatched it up. I've used the it's a 10 miracle leave in product before and I think this is just as nice for a fraction of the cost. It helps detangle my hair, make it soft, shiny, and acts as a heat protectant. It smells lovely as well, kind of sweet but nothing overwhelming. It's a winner in my book.
Hailey P.
Dora, AL
I have been using this product for about a month now. I bought it because my hair gets so dry in the summer time and I really wanted it to look more healthy. I wouldn't say it makes my hair "grow" but it definitely has helped in making my hair more healthy. So don't be disappointed when your hair doesn't grow drastically with this product but look at how much more healthy it makes it. The ONLY downside to his product is its smell. It isn't just awful, but it could be better. I purchased mine at Sally's at $6.99!
Dacy M.
I use this on my hair after I get out of the shower and then as a finishing touch to any styling I do. Sometimes I'll even just spray it on my ends to keep them strong through the day. It makes my hair soft and it definitely feels stronger, but be careful because using this too much or too often on protein sensitive hair could cause your hair to become brittle and dry. It doesn't have the best smell, too. But I'm alright with it. To me it smells like 7-Up mixed with cherry cough syrup.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I bought this product about a week ago and I kid you not I saw and felt a difference in my hair the FIRST day I used it! So so so affordable! Makes my bleached damaged hair feel so soft and look shiny! Usually it dries crunchy and this stuff puts the life back in it! Love it!!!
Selena G.
I wanted to know if this helps your hair to grow. I remember two years ago I used the shampoo and conditioner and my hair loved it. Not really sure if it made a difference in growth but it did make it shiny and strong. Just want to know if this helps with growth at all ?
y T.
Would you guys recommend this if you're trying to grow out your hair?
Tasha R.
Is this leave in conditioner good for natural hair? And you're supposed to leave it in everyday? What if you don't wash your hair everyday?
Morgan T.
Does this work to fight against breakage? My hair won't grow, so I've resorted to extensions, I want to protect what I've got!
Ashley D.
Chico
Where can you purchase this other than Sally’s?

back