Mane 'n Tail Daily Leave-In Conditioning Treatment

by Mane 'n Tail

Now you can discover the secret behind luxuriously silky, healthy hair. Hair strengthener is an advanced, daily Leave-In conditioning treatment that provides essential protection to help achieve longer, stronger healthier looking hair.

Does this make ur hair greasy or weighed down? Also does this offer heat protection? If so do u use it on wet or dry hair or both for heat protection?
Where can you purchase this other than Sally’s?
Is this leave in conditioner good for natural hair? And you're supposed to leave it in everyday? What if you don't wash your hair everyday?
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail Daily Leave-In Conditioning Treatment!
Hobbs, NM
So, I recently purchased this from Sally’s for about $6! I saw an ad on Facebook and thought “at this point I’ll try just about anything” well.. I’m so glad that I did! I use it once a day on my hair weather I get ready or not! My husband also uses it on his hair & beard! We love this and are currently waiting for our Sally’s to get more in stock to purchase it again!
Rolla, MO
This product does it all. It not only strengthens my hair but it’s also a heat protectant and a detangler. I really enjoy this leave in conditioner. The scent is pleasant but isn’t long lasting. The spray is the perfect consistency. I will be purchasing again.
I love this product! Makes my natural and long multi-cultural hair strong and shiny. A little goes a long way. I also spray it on my braids under wigs or weaves! Stops breakage. For some reason, I stopped using this product and my hair did not feel or look the same. Definitely does exactly what it states on the bottle. I stock up!
Corning, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I’ve enjoyed this product. I feel like it really makes my hair a bit stronger and it can handle more. I like to use it on my damp hair. The only thing is it doesn’t smell that great. It has a not so pleasant cherry medicine smell. And after it is sprayed on hair it’s a bit sticky until it dries. I do totally recommend this product though.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff smells WAY better than I expected it too. Although it isn’t an overly powerful smell that stays on your hair all day. I put it on after the shower, and it feels so nice and makes the bottoms of my hair dry smooth. I wouldn’t recommend putting it on your scalp though, it made mine a little greasy.
Mount Joy, PA
I really wanted to like this product, but I do not at all. I used it thinking it would help my hair grow, but instead left my hair feeling incredibly greasy and it looked greasy too. Yeah, it conditioned, but I don’t want my hair looking like that.
Although I don't use Mane 'n Tail shampoo anymore, I definitely always keep handy a bottle of the strengthening leave-in conditioner. This is a "go-to" product for me after I've washed and conditioned my hair in the shower because I can spray it after my shower and leave it in before blow drying my hair. This spray is my little magic trick to get my hair soft and conditioned when I'm styling it up in a bun or ponytail because it softens the hair, making it easy to manage, and it makes my hair look smooth and sleek without having to use water, gel, or even hairspray. I think this is a great spray to have if you have dry or damaged hair from bleaching/dyeing, or if you have an issue with tangles...this gets the job done, honey!
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this since Mane N Tail gets good reviews for helping hair grow long and strong. This didn’t really do that but it was a great strangler! It also wasn’t expensive and this brand can be found at Marshall’s so I would buy it again!
New York
This hair strengthener is a leave in conditioning treatment that nourishes and repairs while protecting my hair strands from heat styling it has essential protection to help prevent breakage and would definitely buy again!
Imperial, MO
My hair had been severely damaged from bleaching/coloring it red every few weeks and I needed something that would strengthen my hair, since it was breaking off from just slight tugging. I got this at Sally Beauty Supply for not even $6 and it is definitely worth it! it smells really good, kind of like grape, to me. My hair no longer breaks off from light pulling and seems stronger for being baby fine. I certainly recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...