An exclusive protein enriched amino acid formula with a unique action that helps to maintain and achieve longer, thicker and healthier looking hair. Constant use will maintain, nourish and condition hair and skin to aid healthy hair growth. Results can be seen after one application.

I have had several people tell me that they use this product ( both the shampoo and conditioner actually) and that it truly does help with growing your hair long and strong. Does anyone use this and agree?
I’d there a difference between the shampoo and conditioner
Does anyone know a product that actually works for hair growth? Mine is thin and thinning and damaged and I swear it hasn't grown in over 3 years!! I tried Mane and Tail but it isn't working Mane N Tail Conditioner
Start your review of Mane N Tail Conditioner!
Des Moines
I love this conditioner so much. I have thick, curly hair that I straighten twice a week. This conditioner helps me keep the straightness longer, comes in a giant bottle so I don't run out as quickly, and it has restored the softness to my hair. I am in LOVE.
In high school I was a huge fan of this and the shampoo, but after about a year of use I felt my hair had gotten passed the good results and was pretty dry/brittle. I'd recommend this but definitely wouldn't use it for every wash, just for an extra conditioning treatment sometimes!
Love this product. I use this every time I take a shower and it helps untangle my long hair. It smells good and does take a lot in your hair. I now remember why my parents would use this in my hair as a little girl. This stuff is amazing!!!
Jeanerette , LA
When I wore weave for the first time I used this product to to condition the hair. I have 4c natural hair and this product definitely helped define my curl pattern. Also kept the weave very soft. But I ask used this product in my real hair and it it kept it moisturized and soft.
Beaumont, TX
My mom used to use this in my hair as a kid an i used to cry cause i thought it was for horses .but its for human hair also but i loved how it made my hair feel and it grew it out.
Porterville, CA
Loved this shampoo and conditioner. It really helped my hair grow and get thicker. It was like $3 something not bad considering how well it worked. I loved the smell and how it left my hair. I was very happy! (:
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Make your hair grow a lot faster, I had use it daily and long lasting scent. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to grow their hair faster. It best for dry and oily scalp. I am very 100% satisfied . Thank you for your insight!
Morehead, KY
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair so soft and it is definitely safe for color treated hair. It doesn't cost very much and it is great for anyone growing out their hair! Highly satisfied.
Philadelphia, PA
Really great conditioner. I used it because everybody said it makes your hair grow! I’m not entirely sure if it made my hair grow any faster than normal but I did like it as just a normal shampoo/conditioner! Made my hair feel nice and felt pretty clean afterwards too!
Ridgewood, NY
This made my hair very heavy and has an almost medicinal odor. The price is right however, and the bottle will last you an entire year. I would recommend only using on your ends, and don't let it sit for longer than a minute or it will leave your hair filmy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hebron, KY
3 years ago
Rachael R. • 3 years ago
5 hour energy , I swear 1/2 to a full bottle every morning will make your hair grow like crazy because it's mostly vitamin B and gives you energy