BY MANE 'N TAIL

Now you can discover the secret behind luxuriously silky, healthy hair. The Original Mane 'n Tail® Braid Sheen is a natural herb blended conditioning moisturizer for control and manageability of natural or synthetic hair braids. This exclusive formulation has been developed to soothe and relieve itching and irritation associated with braids, weaves and extensions. Our exclusive natural herb complex and conditioners are blended and pH balanced in a water based system for maximum penetration of braids while fortifying hairs natural elasticity and sheen. Results will be seen immediately. Mane 'n Tail® Braid Sheen will leave natural or synthetic hair soft, manageable and silky with a natural, non-greasy feel. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Armani K.
Great product!! I love using this when I have braids or micro twists because it keeps my hair conditioned and happy. I also use this as a detangler when I take my braids out
Jackie P.
pasadena, CA
This is awesome when I have braided hairstyles are even use the conditioner and the shampoo from the same product works wonders on my hair
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
This stuff is supposed to grow out your hair and doesn't I have blonde and frail hair it only made it worse
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach
Amazing ! I alslutely love his product ! Helps me control my sensitive hair!
Stormy D.
York, PA
I've used the shampoo and conditioner, what's your opinion on this? I've never seen it before.
Colleen C.
Holyoke, MA
I've used the maNE n tail shampoo and conditioner. This stuff has been around forever. It didn't do much for my dry damaged hair and made my hair feel filmy. What makes this one diff? Does it weigh your hair down and will it moisterizer my dry hair?
Colleen C.