BY MANE 'N TAIL #6 in Large Pet Supplies

Clean your horse with Pro-Tect(TM) Antimicrobial Medicated Shampoo. Effective against skin problems associated with bacteria, yeast, mold, fungi and viruses. Broad-spectrum activity protects against difficult to identify opportunistic microorganisms. Safe for shampooing animals with skin injuries including cuts, tears and abrasions. Can be used to treat existing skin problems and also as a preventative when used regularly. pH adjusted formula leaves skin and coat clean and conditioned. Speeds healing. Pleasant fragrance. 32 oz. see more...

Angela S.
waverly
I haven’t used this for awhile but I’m actually about to go buy this again today!! My hair has gotten thinner throughout the years an brittle. An when I used this it made my hair feel so soft an look so much fuller it just really made it look so much healthier. I know this was made for horse hair but this is great for human hair an I think it makes my hair grow. Don’t take my word for it it might have just been me cause it looked so much healthy an thicker. But I’m definitely going to be picking this up today the price is great compared to some of the more expensive ones an I like this just as well. Mane 'n Tail Antimicrobial Equine Strength Pro-Tect Medicated Shampoo 32 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As a centaur it is very difficult to find hair products that suit my needs as half horse half human. I am pleased to say that mane and tail has satisfied all of my bispecies needs. After a long day of galloping through dusty mouantian trails or salty beaches my hair can be left dry and abrasive. When I return to the city I have to impress my human dates with something other than my huge bank account. Mane and tail takes my corse horse mane and transforms it into something luxurious. Thanks mane and tail for creating a product tailored to centaurs. We face much market discrimination due to our unique physical and social situation!
Daizy M.
Anaheim
I had really badly bleached and died my hair. I didn’t like it so I decided to chop all my hair off completely off like a boy style pixie cut. Eventually I miss my long hair I wanted it back and I was trying to grow It out as fast as possible so I tried vitamins and everything but nothing was working so I decided to try the shampoo and so far my hair has grown at least 6 inches in the past six months and it’s healthy, it’s full volume, and its very shiny.
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo is my favorite for my dogs. It smells great. Super cheap as well. You can get it at any tractor supply store. Works wonders for my dogs sensitive skin allegeries.
Malary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is good I use this for my dogs and i also use the conditioner and it works bomb! It still keeps they're fur nice and shiny . it doesnt really have a certain smell but its still nice.
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've used the original for my hair so I decided to get this one for my dog. Leaves his hair super soft. Cost about $9, big bottle. Last for a lot dog baths depending how much you use and how big the dog is.
Mary R.
I've actually used the original on my hair a while back and it actually made my hair grow. But after a while if using it on my hair it started to dry my hair out.
Yasmin D.
Las cruces, New mexico
Okay you guys this mind sound crazy but I use this shampoo on my self! I use it for my hair to grow longer an it does work but you need the conditioner so it can work. An by a month you can see results. It does feel kinda ugly when your shampooing it but when you dry it out OMG it's awesome!
Alison M.
Blairsville
I love mane n tale! I actually use this product to wash my three dogs. It makes them feel so clean and smell amazing! It's also makes their coats very shiny. Regular dog shampoo just does not have the same effect. I will be using this shampoo forever for my babies!
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What does everyone think about this shampoo? I use it for all my dogs and i love it (:
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this a good shampoo for horses?
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
I’ve used this product on myself before and thought it did the job. Would it be okay to use on my dog?