Pet SuppliesLarge Pet SuppliesMane 'n Tail
Antimicrobial Equine Strength Pro-Tect Medicated Shampoo

Mane 'n Tail Antimicrobial Equine Strength Pro-Tect Medicated Shampoo

Clean your horse with Pro-Tect(TM) Antimicrobial Medicated Shampoo. Effective against skin problems associated with bacteria, yeast, mold, fungi and viruses. Broad-spectrum activity protects against difficult to identify opportunistic microorganisms. Safe for shampooing animals with skin injuries including cuts, tears and abrasions. Can be used to treat existing skin problems and also as a preventative when used regularly. pH adjusted formula leaves skin and coat clean and conditioned. Speeds healing. Pleasant fragrance. 32 oz.

Does this product work for rain rot on horses?
Can I use this for my dog?
I’ve used this product on myself before and thought it did the job. Would it be okay to use on my dog?
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail Antimicrobial Equine Strength Pro-Tect Medicated Shampoo!
Siler City, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually use this product on myself!! (Works great for dogs too tho) This shampoo makes my hair feel thicker and healthier, and makes it grow faster - but you have to be carful because it can dry out your hair. Make sure to pair it with a moisturizing conditioner!
Dodson, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Bout to use on my one dog cause the poor thing was itching badly and had little sore all over him. This worked but had to get to vet and they also changed his food. Allergies suck
Cades, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
We use this on all of our horses! It keeps them sleek and shiny. We also use it on ourselves. It works great.
East Lynn, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
As a centaur it is very difficult to find hair products that suit my needs as half horse half human. I am pleased to say that mane and tail has satisfied all of my bispecies needs. After a long day of galloping through dusty mouantian trails or salty beaches my hair can be left dry and abrasive. When I return to the city I have to impress my human dates with something other than my huge bank account. Mane and tail takes my corse horse mane and transforms it into something luxurious. Thanks mane and tail for creating a product tailored to centaurs. We face much market discrimination due to our unique physical and social situation!
mountvernonindiana
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this shampoo and conditioner makes your hair nice and clean and soft helps with volume and my hair has grown a few inches and I used for about 2 weeks I really REALLLLLLLYYYYY recommend this product for any hair type  especially if u have damaged hair or even just want your hair to stay healthy and shiny✅🥳
Hamburg, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing for humans. Yeah I said it , humans. I love this for restrengthening my hair and helping it become fuller, longer, and so much healthier. It doesn't smell bad and you get what you pay for. A little goes a long way and you'll be amazed with the outcome after just 3 weeks of use
Clairton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wonderful product! I have 2 mini horses and this is my go to product for them. It's definitely worth the price. It compares to alot of more expensive products.
Greencastle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo is my favorite for my dogs. It smells great. Super cheap as well. You can get it at any tractor supply store. Works wonders for my dogs sensitive skin allegeries.
Anaheim
I had really badly bleached and died my hair. I didn’t like it so I decided to chop all my hair off completely off like a boy style pixie cut. Eventually I miss my long hair I wanted it back and I was trying to grow It out as fast as possible so I tried vitamins and everything but nothing was working so I decided to try the shampoo and so far my hair has grown at least 6 inches in the past six months and it’s healthy, it’s full volume, and its very shiny.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This Is awesome for our types of Dogs, horses any animal with Any for, dermatitis, or any itching of any time