Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN

I've never heard of using this on my own hair. What are the benefits of using this for myself?

Hope S.
Hope S.
Hellam, PA
3 years, 10 months ago
My hair dress told me that it does make your hair grow fast and that it helps with dry hair too I'm going to buy some this week so I hope it works
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Cartersville, GA
3 years, 10 months ago
I use this for my hair because it's so thick. I use it when I get ready for pageants and rinse my hair with beer. Sounds wired but makes my hair shinny.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Manhattan, KS
3 years, 11 months ago
It makes it a lot more shiny! Also it makes your hair much more stronger :)
Anissa A.
Anissa A.
3 years, 11 months ago
Your hair will become much stronger over time! Make sure you don't use too much conditioner...it will seriously weigh your hair down (personal experience).