Sylvie G.
Sylvie G.
brossard

I saw that bottle @ walmart the other day my sis told me stuff about it should i give it a try or pass? what do u guys think ?
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Jan. 15, 2015, 9:02 p.m.
I used this in middle school and I don't remember being super impressed! It's a product from the early 90's!!
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
June 4, 2014, 12:35 a.m.
I don't think it'll hurt to try..
Maria M.
Maria M.
June 2, 2014, 9:04 p.m.
Give it a try! I was skeptical at first but it really does leave your hair feeling nice!
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
May 23, 2014, 2:36 p.m.
Pass. It is cheap but so not worth the money. It makes hair dry, brittle, tangly, and unmanagable. The brand focuses so much on thickening (and is also, btw, made for horses) that moisture levels suffer.
May 22, 2014, 8:52 p.m.
Also you can always ask someone who does use it if you could try some of theirs before buying it
May 22, 2014, 8:51 p.m.
If you want to, try it, if you don't like it you can just give it to someone who does like it. you will never know if it will work for your hair unless you try it.
Kendal L.
Kendal L.
May 22, 2014, 4:14 p.m.
My husband uses it and he really likes it.
EVaughna S.
EVaughna S.
May 19, 2014, 9:58 p.m.
Absolutely try it! I was a bit skeptical at first because I actually use it on our horses but yes it does work well for human hair
Amy H.
Should try! its amazing.
Pam M.
Pam M.
May 12, 2014, 5:52 p.m.
Yes, it is definitely worth trying. I like how manageable my hair is after using this shampoo.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
May 9, 2014, 10:45 p.m.
I think this stuff works wonders on everyone's hair so def give it a go! good luck :)
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
May 9, 2014, 6:01 p.m.
Def give it a try! It's really affordable and it works for a lot of people if it makes your hair dry try the deep moisturizing one :)

Join Now