Sylvie G.
brossard

I saw that bottle @ walmart the other day my sis told me stuff about it should i give it a try or pass? what do u guys think ?

Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Bishop, GA
2 years, 10 months ago
I used this in middle school and I don't remember being super impressed! It's a product from the early 90's!!
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Ontario, OR
3 years, 5 months ago
I don't think it'll hurt to try..
Maria M.
Maria M.
Blue Springs, MO
3 years, 5 months ago
Give it a try! I was skeptical at first but it really does leave your hair feeling nice!
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
3 years, 6 months ago
Pass. It is cheap but so not worth the money. It makes hair dry, brittle, tangly, and unmanagable. The brand focuses so much on thickening (and is also, btw, made for horses) that moisture levels suffer.
Orillia, ON
3 years, 6 months ago
Also you can always ask someone who does use it if you could try some of theirs before buying it
Orillia, ON
3 years, 6 months ago
If you want to, try it, if you don't like it you can just give it to someone who does like it. you will never know if it will work for your hair unless you try it.
Kendal L.
Kendal L.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
3 years, 6 months ago
My husband uses it and he really likes it.
EVaughna S.
EVaughna S.
3 years, 6 months ago
Absolutely try it! I was a bit skeptical at first because I actually use it on our horses but yes it does work well for human hair
Amy H.