Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does anybody else feel like it leaves your hair super thick amd dry?
Gabi S.
Gabi S.
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes! very much so, I tend to find a really nourishing and conditioning conditioner to apply afterwards to avoid this happening.
Lisa-Marie P.
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
3 years, 5 months ago
Sometimes my hair gets dry. but when I condition my hair I put it up in a clip while I shave my legs, wash my body, or have a relaxing bath before rinsing it out with cool water. I also like to comb the conditioner in my hair before putting it up
Karina M.
Karina M.
Posen, IL
3 years, 6 months ago
Use the conditioner avoiding your roots and it should help the dryness
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Burlington
3 years, 6 months ago
Try the deep moisturizing mane and tail shampoo and conditioner.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Cincinnati, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
I had the same problem so I used a different conditioner that was more moisturizing.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Madison, WI
3 years, 6 months ago
I haven't tried this but I sell cosmetic products as my job, I work retail. I hear a lot of people complain. This product has been around for a while, and I would definitely recommend using a deep conditioner if you are going to continue to use this shampoo.. no need to dry out hair intentionally. :)
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! Me and my mom used this to promote hair growth it worked wonders for her but left my hair super dry and brittle :( but the deep moisturizing conditioner is great!