Add a Photo

By MANE N TAIL
#194 in Shampoo

An exclusive original formula containing high lathering, cleansing agents fortified with moisturizers and emollients. Our micro enriched protein formula provides down to skin cleansing action and conditioning, leaving the hair soft and shiny. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated withStraight Arrow Products Incand are not a licensed retailer of Straight Arrow Products Inc. Straight Arrow Products Inc guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Straight Arrow Products Inc, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that

Reviews (2093)
Photos (25)
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Lambertville, MI
Love, love, love this stuff!!! I chopped off 11 inches of hair last February and had been getting it trimmed and kept it short until in September I decided to start growing it again. Bought this shampoo and the matching conditioner in October and my hair has been growing like a machine!!! It makes my hair strong, shiny, and so soft. My hair is naturally thick and curly and it does an absolutely wonderful job of managing and hydrating my curly mess. When I went in for my most recent trim, my stylist told me that my ends weren't even bad and I'm a heavy heat user when it comes to my hair so I was stunned! Definitely recommend!!! My only downfall is that I usually can go 2-3 days between washes because my curls absorb a lot of oils naturally, but this leaves my hair a little oily-looking after only a day or so /: but I don't mind washing my hair a little more often to combat that!
Shardae S.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Not a huge fan. Being natural, I use a lot of sulfate free products but it is important to still periodically clarify.

However... the pro in this is that it does thoroughly clarify my hair.

The cons are.. it irritates my skin sooo bad I literally want to scratch my face off. You MUST always follow up with a conditioner. I wouldn't recommend always washing your hair with this or your hair may become brittle. Every now and then is okay though.

I recently saw that they have a clarifying shampoo in this brand so I will try this after I run out.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I didn't know that they made an anti dandruff shampoo. Did you know that this is for horses? Lol anyways I have used the moisturizing one as well as the original. This isn't the greatest type of shampoo around but has made my hair better to manage. Currently I do not use it but I would recommend it. I will be going back to this shampoo when I am finished with the bottle of shampoo that I am using.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Wilderville, OR
I love this shampoo. I don't really know if it makes my hair grow faster because I chopped my hair off when I was still using it. Although I do know that it does not actually claim it will grow hair. It does however leave my hair feeling soft and clean. It also really helped with my dandruff. This shampoo also has a really nice grass like smell that I actually really like.
Nini H.
Nini H.
This is my go to shampoo when all else fails. It constantly leaves my hair feeling soft with bounce and without making it feel greasy. When choosing to wear protective hairstyles it helps me to keep my scalp clean and promote healthy hair growth. The shampoo was so awesome, I ran out and bought the conditioner as well.
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
West Chicago, IL
I always have a problem with itchy dry scalp during the winter months and this product has been my savior for 2 years now! I switch out my oil eliminating products that I use during summer in order to bring in new hydrating products like this one. Seasons change so don't neglect the fact that your skin does too!
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
This horse shampoo is actually really good ! Made my hair grow and more thicker I have very little and thin hair this helps a lot !! I buy this in my local beauty store nice packaging I buy this very often I recommend someone trying to re grow their hair maybe after giving birth since you know lots of hair loss
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Anchorage, AK
My favorite shampoo!!!!
Maybe my heart did not grown so much as I wanted but al least avoid the hair loss
The price is great!
Sometimes you can find deals on Walgreens and you get it cheaper!
I'm going for two months with the same bottle
I really love it and will but it a thousand more times!
Tyante W.
Tyante W.
Fayetteville, NC
This shampoo really works it got rid of my dandruff but if you have thicker hair you have to use a little more. It wasn't really for hair growth which it didn't say it was. It made my hair really soft for a while but once again if you have thicker hair you have to wash your hair more often
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
This was my go to shampoo for a very long time. I actually heard about it from a Will Ferrell movie. Funny as it is it actually works. My hair was very strong and beautiful. I used this product almost every day. I was very happy with it, my hairstylist just referred me to something else.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
Does this product really work?
Amal G.
Amal G.
Homestead, FL
Does it make your hair grow?
Toni E.
Toni E.
Kingston, TN
Does this make your hair grow faster?
Rosmery C.