BY MANE 'N TAIL

An exclusive original formula containing high lathering, cleansing agents fortified with moisturizers and emollients. Our micro enriched protein formula provides down to skin cleansing action and conditioning, leaving the hair soft and shiny. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated withStraight Arrow Products Incand are not a licensed retailer of Straight Arrow Products Inc. Straight Arrow Products Inc guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Straight Arrow Products Inc, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that

Buy on iHerb
  • "This shampoo made my hair very soft and my scalp moisturized but I didn't notice my hair grow at all which is okay because I don't think it claims to. " in 266 reviews
  • "I don't think this shampoo is specifically for hair growth, it is more geared towards getting your hair silky and soft like a horse's coat." in 105 reviews
  • "i would've gave this product a 5 star if it actually made my hair grow faster like someone once told me but i didn't notice my hair growing faster it did leave it softer and more manageable. " in 60 reviews
  • "Started using this and I am obsessed, recently cut my hair and regretting it, so i use this to help it grow and look healthy " in 59 reviews
  • "it smells nice and works great, i would highly recommend this product for anyone who wants long, soft, clean and nice smelling hair" in 51 reviews
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
When my hair was long this was the perfect shampoo to whip my hair into shape and keep it from getting dry and breaking off. My hair was softer and shinier after I started using it. It lathered up nice and rich in my hair and rinsed off without leaving a heavy or coated feeling. I would suggest this to family and friends to use.

Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
The shampoo scent itself is bearable. Its not as pleasing as the scent of shampoos like Pantene but for a medical product it is all fine.  The shampoo itself can make a lot of foam. Since the substance is less jelly-like than the regular products, be careful when using, it comes out of the bottle very easily.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Surprisingly enough, this stuff actually did all that it claimed. When I was younger, I suffered from really bad dandruff and I just couldn’t stop. So my grandma would always wash my hair with this & let me tell you, IT WORKED! It didn’t leave a residue on my hair or make it feel weighed down or greasy. It made my hair feel clean, healthy, and made sure that my scalp didn’t itch at all. If you suffer from dandruff, I highly suggest this!
JustLove B.
Waikoloa, HI
This is kind of embarassing but I have dandruff! This shampoo helps and is really good for your hair! It lathers nicely onto your hail! The scent is nice. I recommend this to people who have dandruff. I would totally buy this product again.
Meleah C.
Russell Springs , KY
I love this product! I have seen such a amazing difference in such a little time! It has a wonderful scent and it’s long lasting! My hair looks amazing and is growing much faster! Will I buy it again? 100% I love this product!
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Personally, not my favorite shampoo to try. Purchased it at Walmart. I was told by a few people who I know that use it, it helps with length. When I used it, I noticed that my hair just got dryer. I never really noticed any growth in my hair.
Miss A.
I used to use this shampoo as a little girl. I love how lathering it is but I haven't used it in a while so I don't know how it would work on my hair now. At the time, I had permed hair but now that I am natural, it might work well. Not too sure unless, I try it again.
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Loved everything about this! Great smell that lasts, volume building for my thin hair, great lather, amazing price and HUGE bottle! Bonus: Safe for your furry friends! Satisfied and will buy again!!
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always struggled with my hair growing very slow. So when I bought this. I automatically saw a huge difference in my hair! It was growing so much and it felt so much healthier! My hair is at the best it's ever been! The best thing I've ever bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
This product has been around for awhile. An older woman had put me on to it when I was in my 20's. This is an awesome product. This is geared toward growing hair out and hair strength. I think this is best for drier scapl because this is intended to give moisture. You can find this in WalMart or beauty Supply Chains. give it a Try!
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
Does this product really work?
Amal G.
Homestead, FL
Does it make your hair grow?
Toni E.
Kingston, TN
Does this make your hair grow faster?
Rosmery C.