BY MANE N TAIL

An exclusive original formula containing high lathering, cleansing agents fortified with moisturizers and emollients. Our micro enriched protein formula provides down to skin cleansing action and conditioning, leaving the hair soft and shiny. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated withStraight Arrow Products Incand are not a licensed retailer of Straight Arrow Products Inc. Straight Arrow Products Inc guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Straight Arrow Products Inc, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that

• Does anyone know where in the U.K. I could find t... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a product to help me grow my hair out. A ...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really make your hair grow longer quickly? 3 Answers
Mane 'n Tail Anti-Dandruff Daily Control Shampoo
  • "This shampoo made my hair very soft and my scalp moisturized but I didn't notice my hair grow at all which is okay because I don't think it claims to. " in 266 reviews
  • "I don't think this shampoo is specifically for hair growth, it is more geared towards getting your hair silky and soft like a horse's coat." in 105 reviews
  • "i would've gave this product a 5 star if it actually made my hair grow faster like someone once told me but i didn't notice my hair growing faster it did leave it softer and more manageable. " in 60 reviews
  • "Started using this and I am obsessed, recently cut my hair and regretting it, so i use this to help it grow and look healthy " in 59 reviews
  • "it smells nice and works great, i would highly recommend this product for anyone who wants long, soft, clean and nice smelling hair" in 51 reviews
Miss A.
I used to use this shampoo as a little girl. I love how lathering it is but I haven't used it in a while so I don't know how it would work on my hair now. At the time, I had permed hair but now that I am natural, it might work well. Not too sure unless, I try it again.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Ok so at first I thought what the heck why are you buying me horse shampoo because ues it is just that. But shortly after using it I was blown away.  I am guessing since horses have such course hair and it tames it what could it do for human hair. And boy was I impressed. It made my hair the softest it has ever been in my entire life. And when they added the anti dandruff icould not have been a happier camper. Find it and use it. It might cost a little bit but has come down in price.  So so worth it though.
Amy C.
st marys
Great product! Lather is great and smells good too! Does great on hair that is oily but has dandruff. We have wood heat so we tend to dry out in the winter. Great product! Will buy again!
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Surprisingly enough, this stuff actually did all that it claimed. When I was younger, I suffered from really bad dandruff and I just couldn’t stop. So my grandma would always wash my hair with this & let me tell you, IT WORKED! It didn’t leave a residue on my hair or make it feel weighed down or greasy. It made my hair feel clean, healthy, and made sure that my scalp didn’t itch at all. If you suffer from dandruff, I highly suggest this!
Jenna C.
Anahiem
This product says that it’s supposed to help you grow your hair and when I started using and I Saw results within three weeks of using the product so I would say it does work. Definitely would recommend buying it.
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite shampoo! It doesn’t dry my hair out like most shampoos and my hair is always extremely soft and has a ton of volume after using it. Reasonably priced, && I highly recommend. Great product!
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always struggled with my hair growing very slow. So when I bought this. I automatically saw a huge difference in my hair! It was growing so much and it felt so much healthier! My hair is at the best it's ever been! The best thing I've ever bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chanel G.
This product has been around for awhile. An older woman had put me on to it when I was in my 20's. This is an awesome product. This is geared toward growing hair out and hair strength. I think this is best for drier scapl because this is intended to give moisture. You can find this in WalMart or beauty Supply Chains. give it a Try!
Maria F.
Pueblo West, CO
i used this when i was young and have recently rediscovered it again. as a former horse owner i have used mane and tail and there products for many years, before it became a staple for humans. And i cant say enough good things about there products. This is a great product and it does what it says it does. I would recommend this to anyone who wants beautiful hair. Try the cream for your hands and nails. it works great.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I used to buy the giant bottles of this product for years! It is my favorite drugstore shampoo for sure. People are disappointed in it because they say it does not make their hair grow, but it is not advertised to do so! It is supposed to make your hair shiny and sleek like a horse's and it sure does!
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
Does this product really work?
Amal G.
Homestead, FL
Does it make your hair grow?
Toni E.
Kingston, TN
Does this make your hair grow faster?
Rosmery C.