BY MANE 'N TAIL

Mane n Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner 2 floz plastic bottle, Satisfaction ensured, High quality components, see more...

• Does this really work? I heard it's supposed to make your hair gr...1 Answers
  • Does this work for human hair? I heard it's supposed to make your...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work? I have damaged hair and need to ge...2 Answers
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Willis
This conditioner from main and tail really helps any type of hair I see and does everything that it's target should really be . I use it in my color treasured hair and it seems to help even better the. Any other hair products especially with any oily or dry scalps and I was more than satisfied with this product
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand. I was trying to find the detangler. It is the BEST detangler I have ever tried! so nice, but be careful when spraying on tile floor....it can make you slip. The scent is amazing and it is so hydrating. I have never bee disappointed by this brand yet!! makes me hair able to grow long and strong!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Franklinton, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the shampoo by this brand; however the conditioner tends to make my already oily hair oilier.  I really feel it does condition though and would be a great product for someone that doesn't have as oily of hair as i do.  I can use just the shampoo and be fine.
Ali O.
Ali O.
Me and my mom use this to try to make our hair strong! It's not incredibly expensive, reasonable! I have a really dry scalp so I try everything to help with that! This seems to do a good job! I hope this helps
Kiyana W.
Kiyana W.
West Des Moines
This product is very moisturizing. I have natural super curly coarse hair and it makes my hair very soft and makes my hair very easy to comb
Keeleigh H.
Keeleigh H.
Sumrall
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PRODUCT WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW OH SO MUCH!!!!! I fell in love with this product the first time I used it. It is great for any hair type.
Desirey K.
Desirey K.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be the go to for people with long hair I'm pretty sure we have all got told before... Yeah it's for horses haha
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Greenbrier, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only conditioner I use on my horses. It makes their tangled matted manes super easy to work with. Only the best for my horses!
Kymberly B.
Kymberly B.
Chattanooga, TN
My daughter loves this conditioner. You can buy it at almost any retailer. It is good quality conditioning. The scent is very good and it lasts long. It is very effective on dry damaged hair.
Elli-Aisha S.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great! I absoutletlty love it
And it makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and it looks amazing afterwards
Absoutletlty love this. Its smells so good! Its very affordable plus leaves your hair feeling amazing afterwords
Mikayla H.
Does this work for human hair? I heard it's supposed to make your hair grow faster and thicker?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
Does this product really work? I have damaged hair and need to get it healthy again.
Mikayla H.
Does this really work? I heard it's supposed to make your hair grow faster and thicker.