Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerMane 'n Tail
Mane n Tail 362502 Mane N Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner- Case of 24

Mane n Tail 362502 Mane N Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner- Case of 24

by Mane 'n Tail

Mane n Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner 2 floz plastic bottle, Satisfaction ensured, High quality components,

Does this really work? I heard it's supposed to make your hair grow faster and thicker.
Does this work for human hair? I heard it's supposed to make your hair grow faster and thicker?
Does this product really work? I have damaged hair and need to get it healthy again.
Start your review of Mane n Tail 362502 Mane N Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner- Case of 24!
How would you rate this product?
West Des Moines
This product is very moisturizing. I have natural super curly coarse hair and it makes my hair very soft and makes my hair very easy to comb
Chattanooga, TN
My daughter loves this conditioner. You can buy it at almost any retailer. It is good quality conditioning. The scent is very good and it lasts long. It is very effective on dry damaged hair.
After just a few weeks of using this shampoo my hair is noticeably stronger and thicker. I can not wait to see how this benefits me in the long run!
Works pretty well definitely inexpensive to buy and i used to get mine as a teen in dollar general. I switched to something else.
Lawrenceville, GA
This product does a great job in keeping my hair moisturized and smooth. After applying this my hair is easy to manage.
New Caney , TX
This works great it lives my hair filling great smooth and pretty I have ppl ask me what I us and I tell them then can believe it this makes my dogs hair look so pretty to yes I us it on them too
Kingston, OH
I use this for my frizzy and tangly hair I leave it in about five minutes and rinse and it does wonders I love this product .
Huntington , WV
2,867 reviews
I had really damaged hair after a bad trip to the hair salon and I started using this and after a month my hair was completely back to normal and stronger than ever! I love this brand and this product is great!
Erie, PA
I've been using this  deep moisturizer for a while now and I can really tell a difference after using it. Because my hair is thin, I use this product a couple times a week and thats enough to keep my hair smooth and moisturized without causing my hair to be weighed down or look oily.
I did not. Are for this product at all. It did not do anything of any real benefit for my hair, will not purchase again. Need more help for my stressed locks from processing and heat styling then this product can provide.