Mane n Tail 362502 Mane N Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner- Case of 24

by Mane 'n Tail

Mane n Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner 2 floz plastic bottle, Satisfaction ensured, High quality components,

Does this really work? I heard it's supposed to make your hair grow faster and thicker.
Does this work for human hair? I heard it's supposed to make your hair grow faster and thicker?
Does this product really work? I have damaged hair and need to get it healthy again.
Start your review of Mane n Tail 362502 Mane N Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner- Case of 24!
How would you rate this product?
New caney, TX
This works great it lives my hair filling great smooth and pretty I have ppl ask me what I us and I tell them then can believe it this makes my dogs hair look so pretty to yes I us it on them too
Huntington, WV
I had really damaged hair after a bad trip to the hair salon and I started using this and after a month my hair was completely back to normal and stronger than ever! I love this brand and this product is great!
Mount Ephraim, NJ
My favorite brand. I was trying to find the detangler. It is the BEST detangler I have ever tried! so nice, but be careful when spraying on tile floor....it can make you slip. The scent is amazing and it is so hydrating. I have never bee disappointed by this brand yet!! makes me hair able to grow long and strong!
Erie, PA
I've been using this  deep moisturizer for a while now and I can really tell a difference after using it. Because my hair is thin, I use this product a couple times a week and thats enough to keep my hair smooth and moisturized without causing my hair to be weighed down or look oily.
I did not. Are for this product at all. It did not do anything of any real benefit for my hair, will not purchase again. Need more help for my stressed locks from processing and heat styling then this product can provide.
Franklinton, LA
I really like the shampoo by this brand; however the conditioner tends to make my already oily hair oilier.  I really feel it does condition though and would be a great product for someone that doesn't have as oily of hair as i do.  I can use just the shampoo and be fine.
Everett, WA
I have been using this conditioner for about a year now and I am loving it! My hair is fairly normal, not oily or dry, so often when I use deep conditioners they make my hair greasy very fast. This conditioner however is fairly light in texture and never gives that greasy feeling. It leaves the hair very nice and smooth. After using this product consistently for a couple months, I started noticing that my hair grew quite a bit faster than before. I think this product is amazing both on its own as well as paired with the shampoo. Will definitely repurchase!
Willis
This conditioner from main and tail really helps any type of hair I see and does everything that it's target should really be . I use it in my color treasured hair and it seems to help even better the. Any other hair products especially with any oily or dry scalps and I was more than satisfied with this product
EVANS, CO
I have never bought a 24 pack but I do know that I really enjoy this conditioner because I have curly hair and it makes my hair feel very soft. I have a hard time keeping moisture in my hair and this helps more than I can imagine.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells great! I absoutletlty love it And it makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and it looks amazing afterwards Absoutletlty love this. Its smells so good! Its very affordable plus leaves your hair feeling amazing afterwords