Exclusive pH balanced formula is easy to use and immediately eliminates tangles and dry, split ends while adding additional conditioning benefits The solution for hard to comb hair Provides a rich luxurious shine.

Does this work well with black/mixed race hair?
Does this work well on weave? I have curly virgin hair in right now and it's always soooo tangled. Trying to find a solution.
Is this good for detangling thick hair?.
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail!
Product Highlights
“Not only does it make knots in my thick hair disappear, but it also leaves your hair shiny and looking great.” in 1 review
“It does an excellent job of detangling long hair, and also doubles as a leave-in conditioner.” in 1 review
“mane and Tail conditioner is a reasonably priced conditioner that works well on long hair.” in 1 review
“This works great for tangled hair.” in 1 review
“I have kinky curly hair so brushing it after a shower is impossible without this!” in 1 review
Healdton, OK
Yo this detangling spray is great, it works on hair sure, but wigs- literally if you are cosplayer or anyone that has to work with synthetic or human hair this product helps s o much. Tl:dr some of yall sleeping on this and that's all
Charlotte , NC
The BEST detangler ever!! I was first introduced to this product when my hair was a disaster ! Spray right where you need it and brush through it a few times and your hair is detangled !!! I like to do smaller sections at a time !
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This detangler spray works magic. I love it so much. My hair usually gets very tangled when I step out the shower so I spray this immediately and comb out my hair and it works it’s magic. It also makes my hair soft too.
I really like this product and it really makes my hair stronger and healthier. In fact after I get my roots touched up I have to stop using it because it makes my hair grow faster. Good price too.
Well I have been using this brand since I can remember having hair. This particular product is ok not one of my favs but it somewhat works. My hair is super thick and can be hard to manage at times but this has a tendency to be thin liquid that runs through my hair instead of actually sing on the hair so it can detangle. Its messy but it somewhat works
Mesa, AZ
I’ve used both the shampoo and conditioner for a while because it’s been said to help grow your hair. I really like the detangler though because it really helps with already long hair to smooth out strands and easily comb through knots.
Before straightening, I always wash my hair and add keratin and Moroccan oil sprays when my hair is half way dry. I use this after conditioning so my hair is a lot easier to manage and with extremely curly hair it works wonders. I have tried other products by this company but found the favorite product was thus one.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Target
I actually started using this on my horses, which is how I found out about it. I had a friend tell me how well it works, so I tried it on my own hair. It does work REALLY well for detangling. I don’t have an issue with my hair tangling, so I don’t end up using it super often, but when I’ve used it it’s worked well!
Salem, IN
Mane 'n Tail uploaded by Diana S.
Great priced love the smell comparing it to the shampoo and conditioner. My girls have longer hair and always tangled after a bath. Well not anymore since using this makes brushing their hair so much easier.
woodway,tx
This is great its amazing it detangles hair makes hair grow faster makes healthy lifestyle I use in my 3 year old it's a great product I highly recommend it this brand has been around so many many years and my friends and family would love it also so much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...