Mane Choice Pink Lemonade Hair Mask

by The Mane Choice

Pink Lemonade & Coconut Super Antioxidant & Texture Beautifier 5-Minute Reviving Mask helps to instantly revive dull, lifeless curls in 5 minutes, deeply conditions & protects hair against split ends. It's lightweight & anti-frizz formulated and helps...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mane Choice Pink Lemonade Hair Mask!
Smells great! This is a quick mask so I use it when I don’t have too much time for my hair and it helps a lot. Gets my curls in order fast even with short hair. Overall I’m satisfied.
Winder, GA
It smells exactly like pink lemonade and I love it. It only needs to sit in your hair for about 5 minutes and it works wonders. It makes my curls soft and manageable.
Amazing for when you don't have a lot of time to deep condition! It has an amazing smell and slip. It leaves my hair very moisturized and manageable!
Dix Hills, NY
Leave my hair silky and soft to the touch. No product build up. Pleasant smell with lasting effects.