BY MANDY'S

Mandy's Old fashioned Confections Butterscotch Flavored Hard Candy.
Rich, creamy and buttery.
An old fashioned favorite.
Individually wrapped 40 candies. see more...

Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
Sometimes you want something different. Mandy's Butterscotch Hard Candy is not your ordinary candy. It gives you amazing lasting flavor. I love this because it helps me relax when everything is crazy around me. No going wrong with this great gift.
Erica M.
Personally one of my favorites. Highly recommend. In my opinion, it doesn't have an artificial taste whatsoever. Once you eat one, you'll be wanting more.
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
I don't know how "authentic" or "old fashioned" this is, but it's very good candy. It's creamy and rich- .Just about the best butterscotch I've had.
Brooke S.
Kingman, AZ
Smooth and intense butterscotch flavor. The real thing. Everyone I share with just loves them. I suggest you try them.
Charmaine C.
Vallejo, CA
One of my grandmas favorites!!! The kids don't care for it too much bit I love, and its great when melted in coffee
Genevieve  F.
Compton, CA
I have been eating this candy since i was young. I absolutely love the taste. Smooth and delicious.
Paola Rosalba P.
Tulsa, OK
They are Just what I want, not calorie free but only two net carbs each and no sugar + very very low glycemic response. If you know what all that means, then you'll like these.
Julia A.
Trondheim
I really love this candy. It taste so much but isnt to sweet at the same time. They arent that expensive either and i eat them almost every week because they are really food. They are easy to eat and soft. I would relly recommend these to all the candylover out there.
soamaya s.
It is creamy, smooth ,and delicious flavor . my friend gave it to me with my Christmas gift In the last year and i really like it so i try to search for it in different stores but i can't find it .. I'm dying
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
A big fan of butterscotch hard candy since my childhood and it's my favourite definitely recommend this