SportsYoga & PilatesManduka
ReacH Yoga Strap Midnight, 8ft

Manduka ReacH Yoga Strap Midnight, 8ft

by Manduka

Improve your flexibility and go deeper into poses with the Manduka ReacH Yoga Strap, modeled after the original yoga strap designed by yoga master B.K.S. Iyengar. This comfortable strap is made of unbleached cotton, and it features an improved buckle design that is stronger and smoother-operating than the original so you'll be able to gracefully tighten and undo the strap while maintaining a calm and focused demeanor. Choose between the 8-foot or 10-foot strap.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Manduka ReacH Yoga Strap Midnight, 8ft!
How would you rate this product?
Ellina W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I’ve tried other yoga straps before but this is my go to. It is nice and long, which helps getting deeper into stretches and poses. I especially like using a strap when practicing dancer pose or wrapping it around my feet for a nice hamstring stretch.
Courtney A.
Paw Paw, MI
Manduka ReacH Yoga Strap Midnight, 8ft uploaded by Courtney A.
Purchased at: REI.com
I have the 10ft yoga strap and use it to stretch out before and after a workout. It’s simple to use and does its job. No flaws and I’ve had it for quite some time. I take it to classes and have used it when necessary. Small easy to pack away.
Brynne G.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love this extra extra long yoga strap! It has so enhanced my flexibility, and with the added length even my less flexible partner can use it!
Malia M.
Cle Elum, WA
I’ve had my Manduka yoga strap for over 6 years. It has held up in hot yoga and vinyasa classes and love that it’s long enough to wrap around my yoga mat to keep it rolled up when not in use.
KayLynn C.
Detroit
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this basic yoga strap from Target and it’s really helped me in my practice. It’s simple and affordable.
Katie M.
Washington, DC
It’s hard for a strap to not be of good quality, but I do love my straps. They’re really helpful in difficult stretching poses and my practice has gotten a lot better since I started using straps.
Sasha D.
I love this strap! It is wider than the average strap. My first impression of it was how strong and durable it felt in my hands. It is long, which is perfect for me. It is easily adjustable and the metal buckle has not bent or malfunctioned. I definitely recommend it.

Looking for your answer?