BY MANDUKA

Improve your flexibility and go deeper into poses with the Manduka ReacH Yoga Strap, modeled after the original yoga strap designed by yoga master B.K.S. Iyengar. This comfortable strap is made of unbleached cotton, and it features an improved buckle design that is stronger and smoother-operating than the original so you'll be able to gracefully tighten and undo the strap while maintaining a calm and focused demeanor. Choose between the 8-foot or 10-foot strap. see more...

Katie M.
Washington, DC
It’s hard for a strap to not be of good quality, but I do love my straps. They’re really helpful in difficult stretching poses and my practice has gotten a lot better since I started using straps.
Sasha D.
I love this strap! It is wider than the average strap. My first impression of it was how strong and durable it felt in my hands. It is long, which is perfect for me. It is easily adjustable and the metal buckle has not bent or malfunctioned. I definitely recommend it.