Sporting GoodsYoga & PilatesManduka
- PROlite Long Yoga Mat (Midnight) - Accessories

Manduka - Manduka PROlite Long Yoga Mat (Midnight) - Accessories

by Manduka

The Manduka PROlite Long Yoga Mat is versatile and tough, just like the people that use them! ; Designed for people who need a lighter, zero-waste mat with superior quality and comfort. ; Great for Hot Yoga. ; High performance in a lightweight form. ; Superior wear and longevity. ; Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration. ; Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go. ; OekoTex certified, emissions-free manufacturing. ; High Density Cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors). ; Closed-Cell Surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria. ; Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding. ; 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities. ; No PVC, toxic plasticizers, or harmful dyes. ; Specifications: Length: 79 in Width: 24 in Height: 3/16 in Weight: 5 lbs; Wipe clean; do not machine wash. ; Made in Germany.

I’m thinking of purchasing new YOGA mat. Any input on this one? Or another you suggest??Manduka PROlite Yoga and Pilates Mat []
Start your review of Manduka - Manduka PROlite Long Yoga Mat (Midnight) - Accessories!
How would you rate this product?
Lorna R.
Woodinville, WA
Manduka mat is the best quality and is longer than most mats. It might cost more but you get what you pay for and that is quality. This product has a good grip on it even during sweaty practices. The color matches the pictures, I purchased the dark/sage green. It’s thick enough to protect my knees during certain Pilates poses as well. Highly recommend!
member-eecd8
Got this when the pandemic first started and it works amazing I’ve been able to work out from home instead of going to the gym because of Covid and works amazing love it I’m able to do stretches in different type of thing different poses the stuff on it amazing highly recommend Manduka PROlite Yoga and Pilates Mat []
Jacqueline T.
I have the non-light version of this yoga mat called the Manduka Black Pro, it's about 10 lbs & considerably thicker than any other I've seen, so it might not be the best choice those looking for something lighter and easier to transport, for but it works so well for me. I practice 3-5 times of week in a heated class doing a vigorous type of yoga. I have had this mat for 6 years now and spray it clean with the Manduka mat wash after class and there is no sign that I'll be needing to get a new one (ever). Compared with other yoga mats, it's priced at the high end of mats. As someone who practices often and who also suffers from the effects of old injuries and joint inflammation, I would never consider another mat because the density of this mat absorbs movement so well and also provides a solid & safe base to practice on. At 10-12 lbs, this mat never moves and in a 95 degree heated vinyasa class where you sweat and sweat (and sweat!), I don't find yourself slipping around on the mat as I notice others around me having to put towels down immediately or frequently stop in the middle of class. This mat has a great top level that provides traction & doesn't get too wet- I'm not sure how, but it's great. I've never tried the lighter version of this mat which is actually the one I've been given to review but would imagine that it's a very solid product as well- so if you're looking for a lighter mat and don't feel like you need the extra support and want something to last a lifetime then I would encourage you to look at the Manduka PROlite Yoga and Pilates Mat []first.
Lismar G.
Foster City, CA
I got this as a Christmas gift from my husband and it is the best yoga mat I’ve had so far (I tried 4 different ones until now). It offers stable and soft support at the same time, is easy to clean and non slippery, which is great when you are working on holding your yoga poses!
Marie Elena M.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought my PROlite about 3 years ago and teach several times a week, in addition to my own practice. This is by far the best yoga mat I've ever had the pleasure of using. The thickness is just right, the stick factor has never let me down, and the color is beautiful...still. The mat has not become compromised in the places I frequent the most. It is expensive, and should something happen to mine, I will absolutely purchase another.
Jonathan A.
Vancouver
This is a great yoga mat! I had been looking for one for a while, and finally asked my yoga teacher for a recommendation. She suggested a few for me to look at, and this Manduka was one of them. What sealed the deal for me was the warranty, and suggestion from a couple other yoga practitioners that I’d help me maintain really healthy yoga posture. You’ll find that this mat is not sticky like some beginner mats that help you cheat your way through poses and because of that will last you so much longer. I’ve had mine for six years now and it’s holding up perfectly. It’s a bit more of an investment, but one that will pay for itself over and over.
Victoria F.
The Manduka Pro is my favourite! It is durable, and very easy to clean. I have had no issues with slipping on it during class and it provides good support. It is a bit expensive but definately worth it if you are an avid yogi! I have had my mat for about five years now and it is still in perfect condition.
Kristina J.
Stoney Creek
I’m obsessed with this yoga mat. I rotate between this one and my lululemon one. Expensive but worth it. I’d say one of the best yoga mats on the market!! Highly recommend