BY MANDUKA #59 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

The eKO SuperLite Mat provides superior grip, weighs about 2 lbs. and folds to fit easily in small travel spaces! The newest addition to the eKO Collection of biodegradable natural rubber mats, the eKO SuperLite provides superior grip on carpet or hard su see more...

Carrie F.
Love this mat! Helps give me the cushion I need when doing poses that need extra support for comfort Manduka eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat Thunder . Easy to care for, and folds up nice and compact.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this mat! I got it originally for the portability, it is so light weight and easy to bring to and from class. I love how thin it is, makes for such an amazing practice. The only downside so far it that it seems a little bit slippery in my first few uses; however, my friend has had this one for a little while and when I tried hers it had a wonderful grip to it, so I'm sure that will improve with time. I would definitely recommend!
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I like this mat a lot because it is light and easy to travel with. I was traveling a lot for work and wanted something i could take with me. You can fold it up so it fits in a suitcase. It is still rubber like all manduka mats, which helps me stick to them and not slip around while doing my practice. The downside of it being portable is that it is thinner, so doesn't have a lot of cushion.
Heather W.
I've been using this mat for my yoga practice for a while, and it's pretty perfect for me. I don't like a lot of padding on my mat, I just want a very grippy surface and this delivers on that!

It's actually sticky enough for hot yoga with no towel, which is pretty impressive. If you want a soft mat though, this may not be for you.

However, it does kinda smell like rubber(it's made of actual rubber-tree material) but after using for a few months it goes away.