BeautyBodyBody CareL'Occitane
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane

Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane

by L'Occitane

#18 in Body Oil

This shower oil transforms, when in contact with water, into a delicate foam that gently cleanses the body. Enriched with almond oil, it respects the hydrolipidic film and leaves a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almond, for a delightful skin!

Does this make the bottom of the shower really slippery?
This might have been asked already, but can you use it to shave with? I usually use creams but I’m curious since it turns into a milky base.
My favorite question to ask on here is is it vegan? I like to go for natural/vegan products in my skincare!
Start your review of Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane!
Product Highlights
...that after using harsher products to exfoliate ext, it is soothing and moisturizing. It also leaves a wonderful sheen on my skin.in reviews
...to pamper myself. I use it as a "post body wash" oil to help relieve my dry skin, and also as a shaving oil! It really helps, especially in the dry months. Especially when followed by the L'occitane Almonde Milk Concentrate....uhhhhh LOVE.in reviews
This shower oil is lightweight, non-greasy, and has a lovely scent. I use it both in the shower and as a bubble bath, and my skin feels moisturized and soft. It foams up and doesn't make your tub a complete danger zone either.in reviews
...received a full bottle for my birthday and don't stop using it! I have sensitive skin so not all soaps are good for me, this leaves my skin soft, clean and smelling wonderful! Worth the price any day in reviews
A little goes a long way with the product, I get the best results applying it after exfoliating with my bare hands opposed to a loofa or washcloth. in reviews
Svetlana  F.
Los Angeles, CA
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane uploaded by Svetlana  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
At first I was disappointed with the smell, but then I found it very cozy and pleasant. Now this is my favorite bath product for cold season. It Leaves skin so silky soft. It will definitely elevates shower experience.
Nicole  P.
San Diego, CA
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane uploaded by Nicole  P.
I feel like people either love or hate Almond scented products. I happen to love them. I have never used a Shower Oil instead of body wash so I was excited and skeptical to try it. I applied to a loofa and it cleansed well, left me feeling hydrated and did not leave my shower oily at all. For all almond scent lovers this is a must try
Giana H.
Orlando, FL
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane uploaded by Giana H.
If you wanna smell and feel like an almond infused baked pastry…buy this. This has actually replaced all shaving creams and gels for me…it not only doesn’t cause irritation, it has actually gotten rid of many razor bumps that I was dealing with from a previous shave. My skin has never felt this soft and I don’t think I’ll ever find a product that does the same or better…seriously if you have sensitive skin and deal with a lot of razor bumps from shaving, GET THIS!!!!!!
Tracey D.
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane uploaded by Tracey D.
Rub a dub dub my favorite shower oil love. I fell in love with Loccitane years ago but the almond oil is my favorite. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. A little goes a long way.
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane uploaded by Jessica F.
I LOVE this stuff. It’s a super interesting product in that it comes out as an oil but as you put it on your body it becomes this milky texture. It’s super nourishing. I sometimes just put a few drops in a bath to make it extra nourishing. It smells amazing, sort of like a marzipan but not as strong. Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane uploaded by Shannon S.
This is my favorite body wash ever. Even though it’s an oil it cleans your body really well and doesn’t cause breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling SO soft and moisturized for the rest of the day. It’s a shame it’s so expensive but nothing I’ve used as a substitute is as nice as it so I keep coming back to it. I also love the smell, and almond oil is really a godsend for fighting stretch marks!
Danielle F.
Kensington
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane uploaded by Danielle F.
This smells amazing! Not only can you use it as a shower oil but you can also use it as a shaving oil and it works so well.
Marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane uploaded by Marci S.
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane uploaded by Marci S.
I reviewed this a week ago when I first got my new bottle, and after coming out of the shower feeling and smelling like I just left a spa, I'm here again to talk about this product. Oh man! Do yourself a small favor and try this. It is absolute bliss. I only use it on the top half of my body, unless I am shaving, and a teaspoonful gets the job done. It is so smooth, and smells so absolutely delicious that there's nothing else to do but dry off and love yourself. $25 isn't easy to pay for a 8.4 oz bottle of shower oil but when you use it you will understand why and I'm betting that you'll be sold after only one use. It lathers just enough to turn milky and spreads on your skin so easily and rinses off with no oily, greasy residue. Your skin literally feels brand new. If you do anything nice for yourself this month, this year even...Buy yourself a bottle of this shower oil. 😇
Angelina  P.
Bloomingdale, IL
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane uploaded by Angelina  P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely like this shower oil. It smells so so good you literally want to shower like 10 times per day. The scent does last after the shower for a little bit even. I will buy it again for sure. Highly recommended, five stars :)
Rihab  A.
buraydah
Mandel, Duschöl, L'Occitane uploaded by Rihab  A.
I received this shower oil from a friend, and honestly I didn’t like it, I don’t think this product works, it should my skin be moisturized after use it but Instead nothing happened it’s just like putting nothing, but the smell is good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...