Mandee uploaded by Tania R.Mandee uploaded by Joan F.

BY MANDEE

Mandee offers junior fashion such as jeans, skirts, vest, dresses and accessories including footwear. see more...

• Is there any more of these stores in ...Yes I know of one in Manhattan... 3 Answers
  • Does Mandee carry any high end design...No they do not! 7 Answers
  • How are the quality of the clothes?It can vary for most part not ... 6 Answers
Photos (2)
Mary A.
Mary A.
Mandee has such cute things, I really love shopping here, I'm mad they took down one of their stores near me. About 4 years ago I purchased a coat and some boots that lasted me 3 years and the boots are still good. The ONLY problem I had with my boots is that one is tighter than the other and gives me the worst kind of pain all throughout my foot, leg and upper body it gives me CHILLS. I think this was my fault though, I took their display set of boots because they didn't have any more in Stock and I really wanted them, so I'm not sure why the right boot hasn't stretched out by now, but had it not been for the everything would have been fine!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
I wish there was a mandee near me. They have such great prices and always keep up with what's in style. The one location I went to was a bit of a mess and only had 2 fitting rooms opened and the rest were off limits. For the traffic of customers coming in, that was not acceptable. The other locations I've been to however, were usually kept clean and had more fitting rooms available.
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
Pretty good store for juniors. I have taken my daughter shopping here and she has been pleased with the selection. Prices are reasonable, too, considering junior girls are growing girls and also go through trends like water! The quality is not the highest, but, again, at this price point, you really can't ask for more. Beware--some occasion dresses are not returnable.
Joan F.
Joan F.
Trenton , NJ
I love Mandees, the quality is ok but its still a great store for a quick find for an outfit. I always walk out with something. I'm a pretty small person so I always struggle with finding clothes that fit me just right. So I enjoy shopping here. the prices are affordable and sales are always great. This was my most recent purchase for $10!
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I think Mandee is a good store if you go at the right time of year and at the right mall. Let me explain if I go to the one at my mall nothing much but the one in another mall out of state is much better. I think the items are good. They can be pricey and I think of it more of a teen store that's mainly why I don't shop there anymore.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
As a teen I always shopped at Mandees. In fact they popped my credit card cherry lol. After that it was history because I was addicted to shopping there! They have awesome deals with great quality. Only reason I haven't shopped their in a while is because there isn't any near me anymore. 😕
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
The quality of these clothes are hit and miss. Sometimes you will find really cute outfits there but for the most part you do not get nice things from there. I would say look around but do not waste too much money in this store or you will regret it.
Becca Y.
Becca Y.
Staten Island, NY
The quality of the clothes from Mandee are really a hit or miss. If you're lucky, you may find one skirt out of 50 that's worth it and feels great. I don't shop there at all for that reason and I just don't think it's worth it.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This store has cute clothes and shoes at affordable prices. but if you prefer better quality shoes; this store might not be it. besides that, they have a great selection of item from bags to clothes and jewelry
Tania R.
Tania R.
Me encanta siempre tiene ofertas y si ya eres miembro y tienws la tarjeta de mandee ganas puntos para recompensas me gustan los zapatos y la variedad de pantalones que tienen
Christina E.
Christina E.
Howell, NJ
Does Mandee carry any high end designers?
Brennan M.
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
How are the quality of the clothes?
Imani P.
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it affordable?
Patrice H.
Patrice H.
Bronx, NY
Is there any more of these stores in NY?
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
They are inexpensive and have great accessories!