Mandee uploaded by Joan F.Mandee uploaded by Tania R.

BY MANDEE

Mandee offers junior fashion such as jeans, skirts, vest, dresses and accessories including footwear. see more...

Mary A.
Mandee has such cute things, I really love shopping here, I'm mad they took down one of their stores near me. About 4 years ago I purchased a coat and some boots that lasted me 3 years and the boots are still good. The ONLY problem I had with my boots is that one is tighter than the other and gives me the worst kind of pain all throughout my foot, leg and upper body it gives me CHILLS. I think this was my fault though, I took their display set of boots because they didn't have any more in Stock and I really wanted them, so I'm not sure why the right boot hasn't stretched out by now, but had it not been for the everything would have been fine!
Tiffany T.
I wish there was a mandee near me. They have such great prices and always keep up with what's in style. The one location I went to was a bit of a mess and only had 2 fitting rooms opened and the rest were off limits. For the traffic of customers coming in, that was not acceptable. The other locations I've been to however, were usually kept clean and had more fitting rooms available.
Personal Beauty Lab ūüíĄ.
Pretty good store for juniors. I have taken my daughter shopping here and she has been pleased with the selection. Prices are reasonable, too, considering junior girls are growing girls and also go through trends like water! The quality is not the highest, but, again, at this price point, you really can't ask for more. Beware--some occasion dresses are not returnable.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I think Mandee is a good store if you go at the right time of year and at the right mall. Let me explain if I go to the one at my mall nothing much but the one in another mall out of state is much better. I think the items are good. They can be pricey and I think of it more of a teen store that's mainly why I don't shop there anymore.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This store has cute clothes and shoes at affordable prices. but if you prefer better quality shoes; this store might not be it. besides that, they have a great selection of item from bags to clothes and jewelry
daibelys g.
I love this store I went there twice this week! Their clothing is long lasting and so beautiful! They have everything from dresses to cute coffee mugs. I love them!!
Amy G.
Peekskill, NY
I am surprised by the cuteness of their products! Not always the greatest quality but they have everything from sexy LBD to military JEAN jackets
Madelaine S.
Who doesn't love shopping here! I have been shopping at Mandee for over 15 years. I absolutely love this store.
Anais T.
This store is one of the best stores because they have cute clothes and also great prices on shoes and clothes.
Tori D.
Farmingville
Half my closet is this store! It's my go to store for whatever I need. If I need an outfit for any occasion they have it. With a wide range of styles and affordable prices, it's a must try for any girl!
Christina E.
Howell, NJ
Does Mandee carry any high end designers?
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it affordable?
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
How are the quality of the clothes?
Patrice H.
Bronx, NY
Is there any more of these stores in NY?
Jaclyn S.
They are inexpensive and have great accessories!