Mandee uploaded by Tania R.Mandee uploaded by Joan F.

BY MANDEE

Mandee offers junior fashion such as jeans, skirts, vest, dresses and accessories including footwear. see more...

Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
I love this store. They have amazing sales all the time up to 80% off. I can walk out with a whole wardrobe for under 50$. I will never shop anywhere else for clothes.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I think Mandee is a good store if you go at the right time of year and at the right mall. Let me explain if I go to the one at my mall nothing much but the one in another mall out of state is much better. I think the items are good. They can be pricey and I think of it more of a teen store that's mainly why I don't shop there anymore.
daibelys g.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this store I went there twice this week! Their clothing is long lasting and so beautiful! They have everything from dresses to cute coffee mugs. I love them!!
Tori D.
Farmingville
Half my closet is this store! It's my go to store for whatever I need. If I need an outfit for any occasion they have it. With a wide range of styles and affordable prices, it's a must try for any girl!
Mary A.
Mandee has such cute things, I really love shopping here, I'm mad they took down one of their stores near me. About 4 years ago I purchased a coat and some boots that lasted me 3 years and the boots are still good. The ONLY problem I had with my boots is that one is tighter than the other and gives me the worst kind of pain all throughout my foot, leg and upper body it gives me CHILLS. I think this was my fault though, I took their display set of boots because they didn't have any more in Stock and I really wanted them, so I'm not sure why the right boot hasn't stretched out by now, but had it not been for the everything would have been fine!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Mandee does have some cute clothes and they are very affordable, but they are not good quality, anything that I purchase from there always ends up ripping or tearing.
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this store. They always have great items and in your budget. For a smaller girl like myself, I can usually find jeans and pants in my size unlike most stores.
Eleanore C.
Warminster, PA
I love Mandees, the Quality may not be as good as other brands , but they offer a lot of trendy stylish clothes, every time I go there there is always new products and new sales ! If you shop at mandees the best thing to do is shop smart ! A lot of people complain things are over priced but I find a lot of great deals when I look for them.The shoes are not as over priced as the clothing and they have a wide variety of styles ! This is definitely a go to place.
Joan F.
Trenton, NJ
I love Mandees, the quality is ok but its still a great store for a quick find for an outfit. I always walk out with something. I'm a pretty small person so I always struggle with finding clothes that fit me just right. So I enjoy shopping here. the prices are affordable and sales are always great. This was my most recent purchase for $10!
Tiffany T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I wish there was a mandee near me. They have such great prices and always keep up with what's in style. The one location I went to was a bit of a mess and only had 2 fitting rooms opened and the rest were off limits. For the traffic of customers coming in, that was not acceptable. The other locations I've been to however, were usually kept clean and had more fitting rooms available.
Christina E.
Howell, NJ
Does Mandee carry any high end designers?
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it affordable?
Brennan M.
augusta, GA
How are the quality of the clothes?
Patrice H.
Bronx, NY
Is there any more of these stores in NY?
Jaclyn S.
They are inexpensive and have great accessories!