Mandarina Corsica by L'Artisan Parfumeur Eau De Parfum 100 ml Spray for unisex

Mandarina Corsica by L'Artisan Parfumeur Eau De Parfum 100 ml Spray for unisex

L'Artisan Parfumeur - Eau de Parfum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mandarina Corsica by L'Artisan Parfumeur Eau De Parfum 100 ml Spray for unisex!
How would you rate this product?
Gira U.
Corona, CA
Mandarina Corsica by L'Artisan Parfumeur Eau De Parfum 100 ml Spray for unisex uploaded by Gira U.
I don't usually like sweet or even most vanilla scents, but I love this one. It is unique and so addicting, smells like real candied orange mixed with some vanilla, and is not artificial smelling. Projection is not overly strong which is the one major downside of this, and scent lasts maybe up to 6 hours on my skin. Also wish their price point was a bit lower. L'artisan (French) perfumes smell very high quality to me, and I love them. Hope this one's not discontinued as I would buy it again!

Looking for your answer?