MANCERA Lemon Line Eau de Parfum Spray

by Mancera

Top notes are lemon, orange and lavender; middle notes are white flowers, amber and geranium; base notes are white musk and oak moss.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MANCERA Lemon Line Eau de Parfum Spray!
Zhi'ang C.
London, Greater London
I've been waiting to try this one for a while! And I have to say, it's not as linear as most reviewers claim. Lemon Line definitely has a very zesty opening, just like slicing open 10 lemons at once. Not the smooth kind of citrus that we've come to expect from designer fragrances; this is invigorating and refreshing, but not overwhelming. This segues into a linalyl acetate and linalool-based slightly spicy lavender note around 15 minutes in. This is more of an abstraction of lavender, however, and not a photorealistic one; it adds a bit of herbaceousness and balance to the heavily citric opening. In about an hour's time, the lavender fades away, and I detect quite a fair bit of citral/citronellal, with their zingy verbena-lemongrass-ginger like citric spiciness. The lemoniness is still rather prominent at this stage, and I'm impressed by its tenacity. At around the 3+ hour mark, the medicinal tinge of oakmoss and the warm powderiness of amber begin to appear, and the scent moves into a more musky-powdery direction. This is one of the best-performing citrus fragrances I've tried, with 1 spray from a sample vial projecting for over 2 hours on my skin. Even 4 hours later, it has yet to become a skin scent. Due to its relatively warm drydown, I think Lemon Line isn't just suitable for summer - I think it would be easily wearable above 15 degrees C. If you're a fan of citrus, try this out!
Karina I.
Enfield , NS
MANCERA Lemon Line Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Karina I.
Wild python by Mancera ❤️ This is the most complimentary perfume I have (14 fragrances in my collection) , the most stubborn and persistent. The scent is floral and citrus fruit.It is a beautiful and delicate tuberose flower that one could perceive from the first spray. It is sensual. The scent leaves me feeling so beautiful and elegant.

Looking for your answer?