BY MANCALA #56 in Games

This Wood Expressions version of the classic African Stone Game Mancala comes with a 22 x 6 walnut board with glass stones. 17 x 4.5 wood board with rounded corners and a pouch to carry the playing pieces. see more...

Mancala African Stone Game Ages 6+, 1 ea
  • "I totally forgot about this game.. this was a fun game to play loved it" in 2 reviews
  • "This game is so much fun I used to play for hours as a kid!" in 2 reviews
  • "The first game I was introduced to." in 1 review
  • "This was one of my favorite games as a child and having a set of my own is wonderful." in 1 review
Meleah A.
Despite what some reviewers have stated, I say that this is a pretty easy game to pick up-for kids and adults. I found it more engaging than checkers because more people would play this game with me as a kid. I'm thinking of buying one to add to my game collection as an adult.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
I totally forgot about this game! I used to be obsessed with it! Me and my mom used to play it all the time. I find it to be very enjoyable but a slow paced game. Highly satisfied.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
This is actually a pretty fun little puzzle/strategy game. Gets your mind thinking and having fun at the same time. Best kind of thinking to do right? I didn't think I would like the game as a kid but ended up really enjoying it and it became kind of addicting!
Rell B.
I was introduced to this game when I was 12 and at first I didn't get it I would lose a lot but then as I just sat back and watch others play I ended up kicking butt in this marble game it was fun . I got to go an find me this game
Elise D.
Rome, NY
My siblings and I had endless entertainment playing this game when we were young. Was so excited when I found this board. It's so much prettier than the others I've seen, I had to get it. Now my husband is hooked, too!
JULIE S.
I can get so addicted to this game. I love teaching my kids how to play because it is such a strategy and counting game and they are learning while they play. It can get addicting.
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
The first game I was introduced to. I loved playing this game. It's easy and fun and kills time. It seriously became addicting. Great for a rainy day or a Saturday night in.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
This game is so much fun I used to play for hours as a kid! Ita fun to start thinking of and adjusting your strategy as you play. It's easy to get really competitive!
Jessica E.
YOU GUUUUYYYYSSSS! This *is* your childhood summer camp in a single game! It is easy to play and isn't too hard to teach younger ones. Very good sensory activity for kids and a soothing nostalgic activity for adults.
Monica C.
Scottdale, GA
I've been playing this game since I was a small child and hope to continue the tradition with my child. It's good family fun and is educational too! Mathematical!