MAN Sports Clean Protein, Full Disclosure Protein Blend, Unicorn Milk, 1.6 Pounds

BY MAN SPORTS

Clean Protein from MAN Sports is a premium full disclosure protein blend featuring 24 grams of protein. What sets Clean Protein apart from the rest is the full disclosure blend - showing you exactly how much complete protein each protein source yields,... see more...

Review (1)
Melyssa M.
Albert Bridge , NS
Im not normally a fan of strawberry flavour anything. BUT I love Man Sports & I love Unicorns so I had to have this. It is the first protein from Man Sports that I have tried & I am hooked. I will repurchase this flavour & will try the rest of their Clean Protein flavours.

Amazon