BY CALVIN KLEIN

• Is this worth buying? Looking to buy something for my guy3 Answers
Laney G.
I love the smell of this. Always loved Calvin Klein products. I haven't used the ladies in a while but I'm sure they all smell like they use to back in the day.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Amazing smell to it I love this cologne really hope I get a sample of this for my boyfriend really a good one here
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
As always Calvin Klein smells very good plus the the scent is long lasting definitely would make a good gift
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
I love the scent of this so much. My husband sprays himself with this all the time because I love it so much.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Husband likes the after shave from preventing bumps but the smell isn't his biggest fan.
Vanessa R.
Calvin Klein is such a classic coma it you can't go wrong with any of their products
Freddricka L.
This smells so amazing ! I would definitely repurchase this for my husband.
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Is this worth buying? Looking to buy something for my guy