Mamonde Pore Clean Intensive Peeling uploaded by Lindsey E.

BY MAMONDE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: Mamonde

Review (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
Lindsey E.
Get this! Get this! Get this! I cannot express enough how great this is. It's the first peel that hasn't made my face hurt because of my sensitivity. It really, truly makes my skin immediately softer and it's so noticeable. I can feel the dead skin sloughing off under my fingers. The smell is also a big plus -- it really smells clean. I use this about twice a week and my face has never looked or felt better. Plus, the price is incredible, especially for such a good product. I really think this is a must.