Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz

by Mamonde

Manufacturer: Your weekly pore detox! Mamonde's Pore Clean Clay Mask is a creamy clay mask with heartleaf that helps absorb impurities for less visible pores. The gentle yet effective exfoliating formula leaves skin looking refreshed, smooth and glowing. Heartleaf (eoseongcho) is a herb known in Asia for its skin-relieving properties. It gets its name from it's heart-shaped leaves. Through years of loving research, Mamonde has discovered and captured the vital secrets of flowers and herbs. Suitable for all skin types, especially oily or acne-prone skin

Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask; Clarifying Mask; Travel Size; 0.84 oz/25 ml

Would this product be good for dry skin
I just ordered this, thoughts?
Start your review of Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz!
Bellevue, NE
Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz uploaded by Jashmine A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Exfoliate with this clay mask will leave your skin clean and smooth. For somebody with greasy skin, this mask is perfect to remove oil from the pores.and this is actually 3.38 fl. oz.
Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz uploaded by Jezzy G.
Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz uploaded by Jezzy G.
Application: •It feels like a regular clay mask, but there are small amounts of Walnut Shell Powder. •I applied a decent layer on my face and waited for 15 minutes. •When the mask dried on my skin, it didn't feel tight on the skin. •The exfoliators doesn't feel rough on the skin, but I just washed it off and didn't massage it in too much. •It took a little bit of work to wash it off with water. •There is a floral scent. Review: •I was surprised that my skin didn't feel dry or tight after I washed it off! My skin felt really smooth and bright. •I had low expectations with this product, because other clay masks typically dry out my skin, but this one didn't do that at all! •I'm not sure about the long-term result, but I really enjoyed using this mask!Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz
Washington, DC
Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz uploaded by Regi S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly confused by anyone who rated this mask less than 5 stars. This product smells AMAZING. I have combination skin with large pores and it definitely helped reduce the size of my pores while cleaning within them. Can’t wait to use again.
Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz uploaded by Lindsay J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very gentle and soothing. It goes on silky and washes off very easily. Love the smell and leaves my skin very soft.
1,360 reviews
Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: ULTA
First of all I love this clay mask! It has a creamy sooth texture so it goes on like a dream. It is very gentle it also has rose smell to it but it's not to over powering like some brands can be. I have problems with pores and was looking for a solution. It left my skin smooth tight and my pores looks significantly smaller.
Melbourne Vlg, FL
Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz uploaded by Tylia H.
This is such a nice mask, it really gets in there and feels that its cleaning my pores, it says keep on for 10-15 mins I usually keep it on for 20 and if still doesn't fully dry, I learned that its okay its still doing its job! I love to do this weekly before I hope in the shower!
Wyalusing, PA
Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz uploaded by Natasia J.
This smells like heaven. I really liked it, didn’t see anything wrong with the product at all. My skin felt great afterwards - [product:mamonde-pore-clean-clay-mask-travel-size-0.84-oz]
Franklin
Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz uploaded by abbey B.
this mask reallly sucks everything out of your skin. decoding recommend for dry skin because it will dry you out even more but really nice for oily and acne prone skin. smells good and it’s a pretty color
East Norriton, PA
Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz uploaded by Jessica W.
Love this mask! Makes my skin feel hydrated and soft! I would recommend to all my sensitive skin friends 👌
San Antonio, TX
Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask Travel Size 0.84 oz uploaded by Ruby D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I did my research before trying & this is what I have to say...it works BUT you will notice it more only if you struggle with cleansing of the pores, for those individuals who have larger pores that are more noticeable. It smells great even as a clay mask, that’s a plus! It feels cool & fresh when applying, a little goes a looooong way! Leave on for about 10-15 min. Honestly, it is a great natural ingredient product that does what it says it does, but the after effect will be more noted again, with those who have larger pores. It cleanses them & helps absorb impurities for pores that are less visible. Also VEGAN!