Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask

by Mamonde

Awaken a bubbly, rose-kissed glow in just 60 seconds! Mamonde's Petal Purifying Bubble Mask is a chiffon-textured face mask that transforms into a bubble mask like magic! Formulated with real rose petals, this mask moisturizes while helping to improve skin that's been exhausted from environmental factors. Rose is known for its hydrating and soothing properties and exquisite scent.

Through years of loving research, Mamonde has discovered and captured the vital secrets of flowers. Precious ingredients are extracted using a proprietary low-temperature, ultra-high-pressure technology to maximize their many benefits. Suitable for all skin types.

Ingredients: Water / Aqua / Eau, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Propanediol, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Alcohol, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lauric Acid, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract.

Usage: After cleansing and prepping, apply a thick layer of mask over face, avoiding the eye and lip areas. Cushiony micro-bubbles will start to form. Leave on 1-2 minutes. To remove, massage and rinse with lukewarm water. After use, close the inner cap tightly to prevent contact with air. Store with outer cap closed. The amount of bubbles may vary according to storage conditions, amount of use, environment and skin temperature but the mask is equally effective.

Because there are floral scented in a way, does it irritate the skin?
Has anyone tried this?? I’ve used their other products but have been contemplating about this one!
How is this for sensitive skin??
Start your review of Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Wilsonville
This product smells amazing and feels great.  A slight fizzie feeling when you first put it on.  Leaves my skin soft and rosy.  Will purchase again.
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I blind bought this when Ulta had it 50% off out of curiosity and I love it! The bubbling action feels fun and my skin is left baby soft afterwards. It’s a fun and quick product to use, I have even used it to mask in the morning even though I am NOT a morning person. It does it’s thing in the time I am feeding and letting the dog out. Will definitely repurchase. The spatula it comes with it a very nice touch to hygienically scoop out product.
Columbia, SC
If I could give this more stars I would! Super easy and quick to use. Perfect for the girl on the go; this mask only takes about 60-80 to fully form a face full of bubbles! My skin has never felt so clean! You get about 20-25 used in one jar which definitely isn’t bad for the price! This product made more pores look smaller, my skin was brighter and felt soft and exfoliated. I definitely would recommend this product!
I love this. I bought this one a whim and I do not regret it. I haven't had much luck with bubble masks before just because the ones I tried didn't really do much but this is so different. You apply it and immediately soft bubbles just start foaming and I personally find it relaxing. After leaving it on for a couple minutes, I wash it off and I am left with a glow and softness makes my skin the perfect base for makeup or ready for a no makeup type of day. The smell isn't strong but if you're not a fan of rose, this might not be for you.
Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Livvi D.
I bought the Trio kit of this at Ulta. It was a steal of a price! I love all three of them. especially the rose bubble mask! it starts activating as soon as it touches your skin it starts bubbling. I leave it on for 3 minutes then wash it off. I use it 3 times a week. I love it. its helped minimize the size of my pores too.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mask. It smells heavenly and applies easily. It comes with a spatula to use to apply the mask. You can even see the crushed rose petals in it. The bubbles form pretty quickly and deep cleans your skin while also hydrating it. Highly recommend. The only thing I dislike is it takes a bit of effort to completely rinse off, but its worth it.
Dothan, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
New favorite mask!!!! Luckily I snagged this half price on the ulta sale but WOW I will definitely pay full price when I run out! This mask is amazing. It doesn’t have to stay on long for you to feel so clean and fresh. It even comes with a little applicator. It smells so beautifully of rose and it feels so nice!! It’s a definite must!!!
Los Angeles
Honestly I only half tried this as a tester sample but I did like it and am looking to buy it in full size. I understand Mamonde is also a cruelty free company here in the states so that’s a good start.
Detroit, MI
Love the bubbles! Love the roses! Mamonde is made with the best flowers and the damasks rose make an awesome ingredient for this mask. My skin feels amazing after using this mask.
This smells so good. The bubbling sensation was very interesting, the tiny pieces of rose petals just gave it an extra something. My skin felt so soft and refreshed after using.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...