Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask

by Mamonde

Awaken a bubbly, rose-kissed glow in just 60 seconds! Mamonde's Petal Purifying Bubble Mask is a chiffon-textured face mask that transforms into a bubble mask like magic! Formulated with real rose petals, this mask moisturizes while helping to improve skin that's been exhausted from environmental factors. Rose is known for its hydrating and soothing properties and exquisite scent.

Through years of loving research, Mamonde has discovered and captured the vital secrets of flowers. Precious ingredients are extracted using a proprietary low-temperature, ultra-high-pressure technology to maximize their many benefits. Suitable for all skin types.

Ingredients: Water / Aqua / Eau, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Propanediol, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Alcohol, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lauric Acid, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract.

Usage: After cleansing and prepping, apply a thick layer of mask over face, avoiding the eye and lip areas. Cushiony micro-bubbles will start to form. Leave on 1-2 minutes. To remove, massage and rinse with lukewarm water. After use, close the inner cap tightly to prevent contact with air. Store with outer cap closed. The amount of bubbles may vary according to storage conditions, amount of use, environment and skin temperature but the mask is equally effective.

Because there are floral scented in a way, does it irritate the skin?
Has anyone tried this?? I’ve used their other products but have been contemplating about this one!
How is this for sensitive skin??
Start your review of Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Woodland, CA
Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Swati K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve always wanted to try a bubblemask and got my hands on the Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask and I have no idea what was I doing before this! I love exploring Korean products and most of them have worked out for me and this is one of them! This is a clay mask which bubbles up, pulling all the dirt out of your face. It is perfect for those days when you don’t have a lot of time for following a long skin care regimen and want a quick cleanse- just put it on your face (comes with a spatula which is a yay!), leave it on for 2-3 minutes and let it bubble, massage on your face and clean with lukewarm water. You’ll have a clean bright face- as if you just got a facial done! 😍 Just moisturise and you’re done! TIP: It says apply a thick layer but it just makes it difficult to wash it off so be sure you don’t apply a lot of product. It comes with a lid that you put on after the first use to prevent the content coming in contact with air (which would make it bubble) so be sure to seal it properly!
White Haven, PA
I received a sample size of this from and Ulta order and it was very interesting. A mask that only stays on for up to two minutes? The mask itself smelled lightly floral but the instructions said it would bubble and slightly tingle and warns against leaving on too long for those with sensitive skin. I left on for maybe a minute and a half and do have sensitive skin. While the mask was on, I definitely heard the bubbling like Pop Rocks lol and felt the tingle. The tingle was enough to make me worry I was going to be red afterwards but that was not the case. The mask left me feeling soft and new. I would probably not purchase again though as I feel overuse would be too harsh.
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a sample of this. It was good, as in it gave me multiple uses; so a little does go a long way. The scent was definitely that of Korean beauty, in my opinion; not so much my taste, but some may like that. I don’t feel that it really bubbled, at least not in the way I expected. I would say it fizzes, kinda like certain scalp detoxes; if you are familiar with those. The sensation is interesting, kinda neat. I always find masks kinda messy, unless they are peel off. The cool thing is that you rinse this off only after a minute.
Purchased at: ULTA
Obsessed and so bummed Ulta stopped carrying this in the store. First off this mask is only a minute mask, literally 60 seconds. You put this on clean skin and leave on, it starts to foam and then you massage it into your skin and rinse off after a minute. Be sure to keep the lid it comes with so you don’t dry it out!!! But nonetheless every single time I use this mask my skin feels revived, looks brighter and is so soft. It’s natural ingredients are great for sensitive skin as well and calms down redness. Love, love, love it!!!
Absolutely amazing product for exfoliating and prepping your skin before the rest of your skincare. I use it after using a toner, which is what the instructions on the package say to do. Whenever I use it the skincare products I use after it are way more effective and my skin is so soft and nice afterwards. It can be too harsh if you use it too much though, so try to only use it 2-3 times a week max.
Chino Hills, CA
Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Cesar G.
Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask I love the brand and parent group Amorepacific but noticed with this brand not as much love is put into the ingredients or usability of their products. This mask feels nice after but doesn’t bubble as much as others i’ve tried. Also, does bubble inside of the actual container. I will say my skin felt super smooth after using.
I adore the scent of this rose face mask. The bubbles were kind of cool when I started using it, but now that I’m near the end of the jar, they seem more like a gimmick. The bubbles can also cause some of the mask to fall off of your face, so you need to be careful that it doesn’t get on anything. However, it does leave my skin nice and soft.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
This a fun a mask. But I cannot use this brand because of the scent. I gave away the set I got from Ulta. I’m not sure if the scent is fragrance or real oils but it was overpowering for me. I like the bubbling effect it’s difficult to describe. It’s a unique mask experience but I found it to be too harsh and stripping for my skin.
Greenwood, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
This was the first bubble mask I tried and so far is still my favorite bubble mask. It’s such an amazing product and the rose smell is so lovely! I even tested it on my friend with very sensitive skin and she loved it! It leaves your face feeling so beautiful and soft. I’d buy a thousand times!☺️
It bubbles up and gives skin a tingling feeling while it’s on. After rinsing, my face feels smooth and clean. I didn’t get any pimples from using this multiple times which means it’s probably pretty gentle. Make sure to use only the instructed amount of time. More is not more, it can damage.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...