Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask

by Mamonde

Awaken a bubbly, rose-kissed glow in just 60 seconds! Mamonde's Petal Purifying Bubble Mask is a chiffon-textured face mask that transforms into a bubble mask like magic! Formulated with real rose petals, this mask moisturizes while helping to improve skin that's been exhausted from environmental factors. Rose is known for its hydrating and soothing properties and exquisite scent.

Through years of loving research, Mamonde has discovered and captured the vital secrets of flowers. Precious ingredients are extracted using a proprietary low-temperature, ultra-high-pressure technology to maximize their many benefits. Suitable for all skin types.

Ingredients: Water / Aqua / Eau, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Propanediol, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Alcohol, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lauric Acid, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract.

Usage: After cleansing and prepping, apply a thick layer of mask over face, avoiding the eye and lip areas. Cushiony micro-bubbles will start to form. Leave on 1-2 minutes. To remove, massage and rinse with lukewarm water. After use, close the inner cap tightly to prevent contact with air. Store with outer cap closed. The amount of bubbles may vary according to storage conditions, amount of use, environment and skin temperature but the mask is equally effective.

Because there are floral scented in a way, does it irritate the skin?
Has anyone tried this?? I’ve used their other products but have been contemplating about this one!
How is this for sensitive skin??
Start your review of Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Cesar G.
Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask I love the brand and parent group Amorepacific but noticed with this brand not as much love is put into the ingredients or usability of their products. This mask feels nice after but doesn’t bubble as much as others i’ve tried. Also, does bubble inside of the actual container. I will say my skin felt super smooth after using.
Swati K.
Woodland, CA
Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Swati K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve always wanted to try a bubblemask and got my hands on the Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask and I have no idea what was I doing before this! I love exploring Korean products and most of them have worked out for me and this is one of them! This is a clay mask which bubbles up, pulling all the dirt out of your face. It is perfect for those days when you don’t have a lot of time for following a long skin care regimen and want a quick cleanse- just put it on your face (comes with a spatula which is a yay!), leave it on for 2-3 minutes and let it bubble, massage on your face and clean with lukewarm water. You’ll have a clean bright face- as if you just got a facial done! 😍 Just moisturise and you’re done! TIP: It says apply a thick layer but it just makes it difficult to wash it off so be sure you don’t apply a lot of product. It comes with a lid that you put on after the first use to prevent the content coming in contact with air (which would make it bubble) so be sure to seal it properly!
TAMLA F.
Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask uploaded by TAMLA F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Is A True Purifying Bubble Mask!! My Skin Was squeaky Clean After This Mask!! It Smells Like A Basket Full Of Fresh Roses!! The Product Feels Like A Thick Cream When You Apply, Then The Bubbles Begin To Happen!! I Love This Mask So Much!! I Truly Hope Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask Won’t Go Anywhere!!!!
abbey B.
Franklin
Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask uploaded by abbey B.
Purchased at: ULTA
this mask is great! it’s a nice quick mask that makes a huge difference. it bubbles so you can tell it’s putting oxygen into your skin and your skin looks so healthy and bright after you take it off. definitely would recommend to anyone
Kristen G.
Round lake, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. It is a quick 2 minute bubbling mask that really cleans and tightens your face. After rinsing my skin feels so smooth and tight in the most beautiful way. I love this brand and will buy this product again and others as well. I would recommend to sensitive skin this is soothing and gentle.
Rachel L.
Fullerton, CA
It bubbles up and gives skin a tingling feeling while it’s on. After rinsing, my face feels smooth and clean. I didn’t get any pimples from using this multiple times which means it’s probably pretty gentle. Make sure to use only the instructed amount of time. More is not more, it can damage.
Jessica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Jessica C.
I am loving this mask. It has a clay consistency and has peices of rose Petals. Lightly scented. Foams up a little and when I go to rinse it lathers a bunch before I'm able to wash it off. This mask leaves my face squeaky clean but it does sooth my skin.
josephine B.
I loved this mask. The smell and feel was amazing! It was so simple to use and lasted quite a while!
Marilyn K.
Kannapolis, NC
This mask is a game changer for me. It helps draw out impurities and leaves the skin so smooth and dewy. I cannot go without this in my skincare collection.
Chandni P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this mask! It has a fresh rose scent and a little goes a long way. Application can be a little difficult as you have to work very quickly. The mask starts to bubble almost immediately after it comes in contact with your fingers so you have to work quickly. But it does leave your skin glowing and hydrated! The scent might be a little too strong for some but if you enjoy the scent of rose, then this mask is for you!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...