Mamonde Petal Purifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Livvi D.

BY MAMONDE

Awaken a bubbly, rose-kissed glow in just 60 seconds! Mamonde's Petal Purifying Bubble Mask is a chiffon-textured face mask that transforms into a bubble mask like magic! Formulated with real rose petals, this mask moisturizes while helping to improve skin that's been exhausted from environmental factors. Rose is known for its hydrating and soothing properties and exquisite scent.

Through years of loving research, Mamonde has discovered and captured the vital secrets of flowers. Precious ingredients are extracted using a proprietary low-temperature, ultra-high-pressure technology to maximize their many benefits. Suitable for all skin types.

Ingredients: Water / Aqua / Eau, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Propanediol, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Alcohol, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lauric Acid, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract.

Usage: After cleansing and prepping, apply a thick layer of mask over face, avoiding the eye and lip areas. Cushiony micro-bubbles will start to form. Leave on 1-2 minutes. To remove, massage and rinse with lukewarm water. After use, close the inner cap tightly to prevent contact with air. Store with outer cap closed. The amount of bubbles may vary according to storage conditions, amount of use, environment and skin temperature but the mask is equally effective.

kyung l.
I love this. I bought this one a whim and I do not regret it. I haven't had much luck with bubble masks before just because the ones I tried didn't really do much but this is so different. You apply it and immediately soft bubbles just start foaming and I personally find it relaxing. After leaving it on for a couple minutes, I wash it off and I am left with a glow and softness makes my skin the perfect base for makeup or ready for a no makeup type of day. The smell isn't strong but if you're not a fan of rose, this might not be for you.
Sharonda T.
This mask is pretty awesome and the smell is not overwhelming at all. At the end of the week I use this mask because my pores need to be cleaned out after caking and baking makeup on all week. Not to mention the harshness of what being in the every day world does to your skin. I love this stuff and I recommend it to every person I train at Ulta stores or anyone who complements my skin. FYI, I received this product as gratis for being a Beauty Ambassador the brand. More reviews coming soon on Beauty Biche:-)
Taylor B.
Boiling Spgs, SC
If I could give this more stars I would! Super easy and quick to use. Perfect for the girl on the go; this mask only takes about 60-80 to fully form a face full of bubbles! My skin has never felt so clean! You get about 20-25 used in one jar which definitely isn’t bad for the price! This product made more pores look smaller, my skin was brighter and felt soft and exfoliated. I definitely would recommend this product!
Livvi D.
I bought the Trio kit of this at Ulta. It was a steal of a price! I love all three of them. especially the rose bubble mask! it starts activating as soon as it touches your skin it starts bubbling. I leave it on for 3 minutes then wash it off. I use it 3 times a week. I love it. its helped minimize the size of my pores too.
Erin P.
Fort Smith
This is like a spa for your face! It feels so refreshing and it smells like a garden. If you l be roses this would be the one for you!
Mari V.
Seattle
Smells like roses 😍😍😍😍 and gives you that baby soft skin my skin feels nice and nourished !!!!!!!!!!!
Haneri M.
Los Angeles
I was a little apprehensive with the bubble mask before I used it but after the first time I was hooked! This mask is so fun to use and I love that I can control how heavy or light I want the mask to be and can feel and hear the bubbles form and unlike the clay masks this mask is Super easy to rinse off and my face feels amazing after. Will definitely keep using and buy again.
Belinda C.
Ann Arbor
Love the bubbles! Love the roses! Mamonde is made with the best flowers and the damasks rose make an awesome ingredient for this mask. My skin feels amazing after using this mask.
Jazmin P.
I have been using this mask for month now. I have oily acne sensitive and redness skin on my first time trying it I could see the dark spots and redness looked a little lighter after comparing on my 5 th time using it I could see my skin looking so much better. This product I could use as a cleanser or a quick minute mask. I love how u can see pieces of petals when applying it. I love this product since I could see improvement on my skin.
Breanna S.
This smells so good. The bubbling sensation was very interesting, the tiny pieces of rose petals just gave it an extra something. My skin felt so soft and refreshed after using.
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
Have very dry skin. Does this work?