Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask

by Mamonde

Lip Sleeping Mask - Only at ULTA!Pamper your pout! Smooth on Mamonde's Lip Sleeping Mask before bed to intensely soothe and moisturize lips while you sleep and awaken to a dreamy-soft, radiantly luscious pout. Enhanced with antioxidant-rich plum blossom extract, shea and muru muru butters to help lock in moisture, this ultra-hydrating formula also doubles as a glossy day balm. The beautiful blooms of plum tress flourish in late winter, signaling the welcome arrival of spring with their colorful petals and gentle fragrance.Through years of loving research, Mamonde has discovered and captured the vital secrets of flowers. Suitable for all skin types. - Lip Sleeping Mask

How is work for very dry and damaged lips ?
Do you notice a difference in the morning?
I have never heard of a lip mask, and this really intrigues me because I have VERY DRY CRACKED LIPS. Will this lip mask be effective (even more so than a lip balm)? Please share your thoughts!
Start your review of Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask!
Product Highlights
This is an awesome lip sleeping mask! Ever since I got my night guard my lips have been getting really dry and dehydrated but now I just apply a thick layer of this and I wakeup with plump soft lips. It has a very soft floral scent that’s not overwhelming and the jar will last me a long time.in reviews
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Karen H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask. Mamonde pomegranate lip sleeping mask smells so so yummy. This products melts into your lips, leaving lips softer, smoother and less chapped. I have used as a balm throughout the day and caked it on as a sleeping mask at night. I love the scent and the texture of this lip mask. Very affordable and I will buy again. Ohh and packaging is really pretty!!
Syahida A.
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Syahida A.
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Syahida A.
I purchased this sleeping mask 8 months ago. The texture just like jelly but not sticky on your lips when you apply it. It has no smell/ fragrance and it has no flavour at all. Everynight before sleep i always use this one on my lips. This one is not only as sleeping mask but also you can use as a lipbalm during the day. It has really good hydration for the lips. It help my lips keep it natural color because it is gently exfoliates my lips, moisturizing them and make my lips are soft. The packaging is simple but the price little bit expensive.
Christine L.
Coconut Creek, FL
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Christine L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best lip mask hands down!!!! Will get rid of any signs of chapped, irritated lips within a matter of minutes!!!!
Erica R.
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Erica R.
I have plump, high maintenance lips and ordered this product for the winter. It works well and I tend to use it as a balm throughout the day, however, i do have to reapply several time throughout the day. It’s biggest selling point is that it works at a lower cost in comparison to other lip masks. Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask
Taylor B.
Conroe, TX
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Taylor B.
This is some yummy stuff right here. Perfect for lip masking while sleeping, binge watching or as an all day shine :)Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask
Terri C.
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Terri C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip sleeping mask is okay. It’s about the same as putting on a lip balm at night. It glides on smoothly and keeps your lips soft when you apply it at night, but when you wake up, it’s completely gone as though it was never applied. Tip: This works better if you use a lip scrub before applying.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,277 reviews
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask can be used day or night to hydrate lips. It’s not sticky or heavy, and is comfortable to wear. I don’t detect a scent. My only recommendation would be to offer in tube form instead of a jar.
Rebecca P.
Wethersfield, CT
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Rebecca P.
Super excited to try this product, this was gifted by the Mamonde brand. I find this most similar to the Primera and Laneige lip masks. One of my favorite things about this is actually the packaging because it is such a wide container is easily to get the product out without getting stuck in your nail. That's weirdly one of the only things that I usually hate about lip masks so very pleased that this product has crate packaging to go with such a great quality lip mask. Definitely recommend and I look forward to using this every night.
Anna L.
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Anna L.
I love the subtle floral scent to this lip mask! I use it more as a daily lip balm rather than a lip mask, because I prefer the Laneige one more. I just wish there was an applicator included, because I don’t like digging my finger into products for hygienic reasons, so I use the Laneige applicator. Aside from that, great product!
Zara E.
Somerton
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Zara E.
I tend to always always get chapped lips! I sometimes pull pieces of my skin and if you know this you know it hurts. I got this lip sleeping mask a month ago and ever since, I always apply some on my lips before going to bed and my lips feel nice and smooth. The texture is a nice light weight cream (not sticky, thank goodness) and does not fall off easily. I’ve noticed my lips haven’t gotten as chapped.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
toun T.
Yonkers, NY
il y a un an
Taylor B. il y a 5 mois
I love this stuff!! Such a soft lip mask and very hydrating for dry or cracked lips. Even as a during the day lip shine
Rachel W.
Westwood, NJ
il y a 2 ans
VINH P. il y a 5 mois
I like Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask. Great product and I love it, I love the sweet scented!