Mamonde Hydrating Beauty Water

by Mamonde

The multi-action multi-tasker! Toner/hydrator nourishes, soothes and hydrates skin. Infused with extracts from 100% Organic Damask Rose. Multi-purpose beauty water helps prep, tone, soothe and hydrate skin.

Damask Rose is known for its intensive hydrating and soothing properties and exquisite scent. Early in the morning, from May to June only, trained specialists work tirelessly to hand-pick the highest-quality, 100% USDA-certified Organic Damask Roses used in this refreshing, hydrating formula.

Ingredients: WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ROSE EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYACRYLIC ACID, TROMETHAMINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERIN, NELUMBO NUCIFERA FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS MUME FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID

Usage: Dispense a small amount onto hand or a cotton pad after cleansing and sweep onto face from the nose outward. Pat any excess into skin. Use morning and night.

will this product leave my skin dry?
How effective is this product?
May we please try this product to review? My teenage daughters wants to start a YouTube and Instagram about beauty! :) We are hosting biweekly Pampering Events with young ladies and women to try new products for promotion. Thank you so much. This is a dream come true!?
Start your review of Mamonde Hydrating Beauty Water!
How would you rate this product?
Alice L.
Dayton, MD
Mamonde Hydrating Beauty Water uploaded by Alice L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this rose toner! It really helps my skin stay hydrated daily and smells like roses. Use it daily in the morning for the past month and don't see any dry patches or blemishes caused by this product! Would recommend!
CHLOE R.
Rogers, AR
Mamonde Hydrating Beauty Water uploaded by CHLOE R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love using Mamonde Hydrating Beauty Water for a hydrating mist throughout the day! It is super refreshing and my skin drinks it right up! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a refreshing and hydrating mist!
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Mamonde Hydrating Beauty Water uploaded by Yoshira R.
I can’t get enough of this stuff. I love all things floral/ rose scented and when I found this hydrating beauty water I knew I had to dry. It did not disappoint. I apply it after a shower of washing my face and my skin instantly feels plump and hydrated. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a good few months. As for the scent, it does have a pleasant rose scent but it’s mild and doesn’t cause irritation to your face or your sinuses lol.
Itzel W.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this everyday along with the rose wash! It’s a good price & leaves your face smelling great & super soft! My bottom face is dry and top half is oily but this is perfect for combination skin! Eve the packaging is super cute (:
Bee D.
Wildwood, MO
Smells wonderful. Feels wonderful. Leaves my face feeling wonderful! I love it! Super effective and makes my skin super smooth. Nice packaging and affordable too. I highly recommend!
Ella M.
Daly City, CA
I love floral smell and found this Korean brand. They are cheaper than most lux skincare brand but so effective too. I got a set from ULTA store and keeping it.
Reilley L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This is very hydrating and feels great on the skin...but the scent is overwhelming. This is not a “light” rose scent. If you are sensitive to fragrance you will not be able to tolerate this product. If you are a devotee to old school beauty scented powders and products, say Coty Airspun, you might really enjoy this product. Mamonde Mamonde Hydrating Beauty Water
Brandi B.
Clinton, MA
This toner is awesome the rose sent is subtle but still really sweet I feel like it’s been helping with the size of my pores on my cheeks would definitely repurchase!
Roben C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a deluxe sample size of the Mamonade Beauty Water and I liked it so much that I purchased the full size. I was initially worried because I have combo pily probe skin and thought that it would make my skin oilier so I waited to use it during the winter. I have found that this is so great at hydrating skin and diminishing the oily effects that I will probably repurchase. I have used it in the 7 skins application and my skin felt and looked so plump and healthy. I will repurchase.
Sailor D.
I really wanted to love this but it didn't work out for my skin. For the past few months my skin has been on the dry side and I really wanted a product that would hydrate and eventually give me the glass skin kind of look but this toner/water was not the one. Scent was a bit overwhelming for me and it left my face feeling a bit sticky and itchy (maybe an allergic reaction? but it would go away after a few seconds). I finished the toner but I didn't see any results. I guess if you have normal skin and want a cute Korean product for your skin regime then this would be it but for other types of skin it would be a big NO.