Mamonde Floral Hydro Eye Gel Cream uploaded by Janiette leidy H.

BY MAMONDE

Applying this refreshing gel formula feels like giving your undereye area a cold drink of water on a hot day. Don’t be fooled by its lightweight texture - the formula, which contains narcissus flower extracts, packs a punch.

The Dutch Master narcissus flower is able to retain moisture in its bulbs through the winter and spring before blooming in the summer. These hydration-locking powers are put to use in this eye cream resulting in a plump, rejuvenated appearance.

Ingredients: WATER (AQUA) EAU, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 20, AMMONIUM, ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, TROMETHAMINE, STEARIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), POLYACRYLATE-13, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, NARCISSUS TAZETTA BULB EXTRACT, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, POLYISOBUTENE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, LINALOOL, HYALURONIC ACID, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL, METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL

Usage: After cleansing in the morning or at night, smooth desired amount along the orbital bone and gently tap with the ring fingers until absorbed.

Tiffany T.
Newnan, GA
Love love LOVEEE.. I'm sad i finally ran out but this lasted me a good few months before i even ran out. This stuff is amazing and made by the gods. After i use their cleansers, ill moisturize after and i cant begin to explain how amazing this or how good the brand mamonde is. I will definitely buy more of their skin care products and try a few other goodies as well.
Elise L.
Arlington VA
This is super moisturizing and smells amazing. It's a light cream that absorbs into the skin very easily and makes it really soft. Definitely going to repurchase.
Janiette leidy H.
#complimentaryfrommamonde I just received my eye cream from @mamonde_us happy to use it with my floral moisturizer hydro cream now if I have the perfect duo
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ All eyes on you! Unique gel-properties of a cream to quench your thirsty eye area. Mamonde's Floral Hydro Eye Gel Cream is formulated with water- cycle technology, which rapidly and intensely replenishes moisture, locking it in to prevent moisture loss. Micro-molecular hyaluronic acid absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture, to help create smoother, more supple-looking skin around the eye area. Through years of loving research, Mamonde has discovered and captured the vital secrets of flowers. Precious ingredients are extracted using a proprietary low-temperature, ultra-high-pressure technology to maximize their many benefits. Recommended for oily and acne-prone skin, or to be used in hot weather.
Taylor B.
Charleston, SC
I am in love with the floral hydro eye cream from mamonde! You get a lot of product for the price and it lasts for months even with daily use. I found that this product was lightweight and layered well underneath foundations and concealers, which is what I personally look for in a moisturizer/eye cream. There is a quite a floral scent that is present in all of their products so if you are not a fan of scented moisturizers, this may not be for you.
Haneri M.
Los Angeles
I use this sparingly but I apply it at night before I sleep and it always helps me wake up feeling refreshed without that big eye bag weight under my eyes. I would definitely keep buying this but the little container I have has already lasted me over 6 months!
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
When I went to Ulta, a sales lady recommended this and gave me 2 mini tube samples to take home to see how I’d like it. So far, it’s amazing. Makes the skin around my eyes feel so smooth and soft. I will definitely buy a bottle next time I go. Worth every penny.
Danielle ❤.
Aberdeen, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is new to my skin care routine but I feel like since I have been using it in the mornings that my eye shadow has applied so SO SO MUCH BETTER! I 10/10 would recommend to a friend. Take yourself to an area of calming and bliss while you’re waking up with your coffee in the morning. Massage into the eye lids very slowly and gently. Make yourself feel like you are having a spa getaway before you start your day and you will also get the relaxing effects from this naturally amazing product. 😌