BY MAMMOTH #36 in Pet First Aid

Your best friend is sure to love the TireBiter Retriever Dog Toy. Built tire tough, this great toy is nontoxic and tested safe for dogs. The TireBiter Retriever with rope is made of soft rubber and is sure to provide hours of entertainment for you and your pet. see more...

• I have large English Bulldogs that destroy toys . How doe...1 Answers
  • Is it sturdy for dogs who tear into toys often?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily T.
Aberdeen, NC
This one probably lasted the longest of my dog's toys. He's a GSD and seems to destroy any toy we give him. Even the ones that claim to be "indestructible". This one lasted a lot longer and he loved it!
Brena D.
Wenatchee , WA
My dogs LOVE this toys. They are really good for big dogs because they last longer than most toys. It definitely met my expectations. By far one of the best toys I've gotten for them! If I were you I'd go to the store right now!
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
This rubber tire material is great for my dog! He has been able to chew all day at it and not get anywhere! He loves it!
Morgan R.
Very very durable for my puppy who has strong jaws! She bit through a firehose and not this. Has lasted us a long time!
brianna m.
My mom's dog loves this toy it'd the only one he hasn't ripped to shreds lol so I guess that's a good thing
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
My dog is obsessed with anything she can chew on, this is pwrfect for her since shes teething.
Madisyn J.
Great toy for dogs who go through toys easily! Very strong and well made! I plan to buy more
Amanda G.
Baldwyn, MS
My dog chews up every toy I get her and she hasn't quite been able to conquer this
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Is it sturdy for dogs who tear into toys often?
Suzanne M.
I have large English Bulldogs that destroy toys . How does this stand up to professional chewers?