Mammoth Pet Rope Bone with Psychedelic Ball (23

Mammoth Pet Rope Bone with Psychedelic Ball (23" Length)

BY MAMMOTH PET

It's a chew, fetch, tug and play toy all in one. Our hand-made toy pairs a premium U.S. quality cotton rope bone with a tennis ball Chewing on the rope helps clean your dog's teeth of plaque and tartar Toys encourage exercise see more...

Mammoth Pet Rope Bone with Psychedelic Ball (23
Mammoth Pet Rope Bone with Psychedelic Ball (23" Length)
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
My German Shepherd is obsessed with balls and toys as awesome as it leaves her a lot of fun to play with and you can also throw it so she can go and Chase it it's better for her to be doing on this than any of our furniture
Courtney s.
Courtney s.
If you have a pit thatll tare up any toy this isnt for them lol. The first thing theyll do is chew the ball right off. Fun to play tug a war with tho
lisa g.
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
i used to own this for my puppy and he loved it. definitely going not purchase another one so we can play tug a war
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
I bought my dog one because her rope she finally tore it to pieces she liked this one more cuz of the ball
Katie S.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
My dog loves this toy and the strings from the ropes are great as a sort of floss for their teeth.
Ivette P.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Bueno para hacer fuerte las dentaduras de los perros, son muy buenos para ellos
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
We actually just bought this for our beagle George. When he feels like playing this is his favorite toys. Easy to use and with two options he's happy. Keeps my kids busy and happy too BC they can play with the dog all they want and get a good workout from it..
ellen r.
ellen r.
Mesa, AZ
This is a really cute toy that my dog loves he literally plays with it all day long this product has a really good price which i loved so much and i would recommend this if your looking for a gift to your dog.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog has the larger version of this and he absolutely loves it! He would rather play with this outside than a stick. He's had it for two years and I just had to replace it with a new rope.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Prosser, WA
My dog loves this toy! She'll play with it for quite a while by hereslf, or all day with us if we'd let her!
Kate G.
Kate G.
Olivet, MI
does this shredd easy?
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
I have a yorkie, is it too big of a toy for him?