Mammoth Pet Rope Bone with Psychedelic Ball (23

Mammoth Pet Rope Bone with Psychedelic Ball (23" Length)

BY MAMMOTH PET PRODUCTS

It's a chew, fetch, tug and play toy all in one. Our hand-made toy pairs a premium U.S. quality cotton rope bone with a tennis ball Chewing on the rope helps clean your dog's teeth of plaque and tartar Toys encourage exercise see more...

Mammoth Pet Rope Bone with Psychedelic Ball (23
Mammoth Pet Rope Bone with Psychedelic Ball (23" Length)
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We actually just bought this for our beagle George. When he feels like playing this is his favorite toys. Easy to use and with two options he's happy. Keeps my kids busy and happy too BC they can play with the dog all they want and get a good workout from it..
Maggie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The tennis ball was deshedded immediately-- much quicker than normal tennis balls. Also, it was not tshirt rope really and my pup ate the rope, which caused me to have to watch his poops and make sure he didn't get it stuck in his intestines. While fun, it was not very safe overall.
Juliana R.
Saylorsburg, PA
The pup adores this toy! He can sit for hours playing tug of war with it with my dad! Okay, not hours since Sad gets tired, but you get what I mean. He also loves it when we balance the ball on his nose- he goes crazy trying to get it off and catch the rope at the same time.
lindsay g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My German Shepherd is obsessed with balls and toys as awesome as it leaves her a lot of fun to play with and you can also throw it so she can go and Chase it it's better for her to be doing on this than any of our furniture
ellen r.
Mesa, AZ
This is a really cute toy that my dog loves he literally plays with it all day long this product has a really good price which i loved so much and i would recommend this if your looking for a gift to your dog.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
My dog has the larger version of this and he absolutely loves it! He would rather play with this outside than a stick. He's had it for two years and I just had to replace it with a new rope.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
This is a good toy its pretty strong I have a boxer and she destroys every toy she gets in just a few days and this we still have the end of the rope is shredded but its still usable.
Courtney s.
If you have a pit thatll tare up any toy this isnt for them lol. The first thing theyll do is chew the ball right off. Fun to play tug a war with tho
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
These Are amazing. Keeps the dog entertained while your playing with him. The only thing i dislike is the scruffy part that gets ripped out
rocky i.
Glendale, CA
My dog loves it because she's teething and it's perfect for her love this toy and how it never breaks lol my dog is obsessed no joke lol
Kate G.
Olivet, MI
does this shredd easy?
Sheila G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a yorkie, is it too big of a toy for him?