BY MAMMOTH PET PRODUCTS

Your best friend will love this rope bone dog toy! This premium quality rope bone controls plaque by brushing teeth and flossing gums. Made of 100% cotton and poly-cotton yarn, it delivers long-lasting use for your pet. It is also entertaining and designed for interactive play between you and your dog. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
My dog loves this thing. Definitely doesn't help with her breath but her teeth are nice and clean.
Lauren B.
Toronto, OH
Bought these for our dog for the benefits for his teeth. Hoping to help his breath some. It didn't help there but he always has good reviews from the vet on his teeth so we will continue to get them for him. He really likes to destroy his toys so this provides a decent amount of entertainment for him as well.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
My lab loves to play tug of war with this! The rope doesn't fray or come apart so I don't have to worry about him accidentally ingesting it.
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX
My lab loves this toy. So far it has held up to his gnawing and numerous washes
Brumi V.
I love playing tug a war with my pit and also playing catch with it is very strong too. I mean to withstand a pit bull"s bit and not ripe easy it"s a product that is very well made we strongly recommend it.