BY MAMMOTH PET PRODUCTS

Small 6-Inch TireBiter with Rope. Made real-tire tough from specially formulated natural rubber with patented two-ply nylon materials. Perfect for interactive playing, tossing and tugging. Rope fibers floss dogs' teeth while they chew and play. Black color. Great for small dogs. see more...

Emily W.
Gates, NY
Just bought a size small for my 30 pound goldendoodle. He has a powerful jaw and loves to destroy everything he can. So far this tire has held up to his endless hours of chewing. Very happy with the product so far. Bought the size small because it had the rope on it which makes it great for tugging! We are very happy with this product!
Emily T.
Aberdeen, NC
Honestly, it doesn't hold up like you'd think it was. I have a GSD and I'm always looking for the toughest of toys. I thought this one was IT. The one he wouldn't tear up! But of course, he did. I'd recommend it for smaller dogs, but not for those who could tear apart any toy they get ahold of.
Ashley C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Welp. It's official. The Mammoth Pet Tire Biter products are no match for my dog. They barely last for 30 minutes of play. There are pieces of tire scattered around. 😒 Hoping that we grabbed all the bits before my dog could swallow them. Also, the smell is pretty bad (up there with actual used tire smells), and it's now going in the trash. A serious waste of money and a serious hazard for my pet.
drayden V.
Pearl city, HI
Got this product at Walmart. Hey heap good quality. The string comes out first cause it's easy to chew lastly would be the actual tire. Other than that if you have a dog that likes to chew then this is the product.
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
I bought the biggest size the store had. It was about $16. I have a Pitbull that LOVES toys; however he is a big boy and destroys his toys within minutes of receiving it. This toy we've had for a couple months not and it's still whole for the most part. it is missing pieces of rubber in different places but he has not been able to destroy this toy because it is so durable and long lasting. Not only is this toy great because he cannot destroy it but this is his all time favorite toy! When this one is finished I will be going back to buy him another!
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This tire is amazing!!! My dog loves this toy and he can chew on it for hours and hasn't torn it up. It was a little epicenter but it's actually pretty nice since it has lasted his playing.
Siuly F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my beagles favorite toy!! He loves it! The best part of it that the wheel is still going strong. The rope, well not so much! But he still loves it!
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
This has been such a good toy for my dog! He was able to get through the rope quickly but the tire is lasting a long time and he loves to play with it!
Caitlin C.
Tug a war toys are great, my dog loves them. And yet she still manages to destroy the rubber tire. I'm not sure how, but she did it.
Raylene B.
Bay City, MI
Says it can with hold bites and will last. My dog destroyed this toy in a few minutes. A nice mess that made for me to clean up!